PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

MicroSoft
07-12-2003, 12:56 PM
Hi, just thought I would drop in and say Howdy Howdy!! See how you all were getting along .

Gentleben
07-13-2003, 03:54 AM
[size=24][size=18]Micro welcome to this mighty board, see you finally made it. :shock: How are things going on in your site ?? We are glad ta see ya and maybe you can contribute some positive posts to this site :x

Warden
08-14-2003, 10:09 AM
well,i want to say hello,after looking at this site i fanally decided to register,i feel this site has the potential for growth and look forward to learning much here,I usually do not post much but i will try,i am also a member of whisker kitty and i have noticed some post there by former members from here,what is the story on them,why are they so set on being obnoxious and degrading and why do they speak so bad of the moderators on this site,from what i have read the moderators here are fine people that really know their catfishing stuff,well any way wish to say i like this place and look forward to seeing it grow

Danny

Gentleben
08-14-2003, 01:07 PM
Welcome , a pleasure to have you on this site , the MOB (Masters of B***S***)are all upset about life and they live to heckle and redicule,
JK and Obie are the only two good ones out of the bunch.
Lets go fishing!~!
GB

cherylrw
08-14-2003, 05:11 PM
Welcome Danny,and may I say it doesnt bother me that people are degrading and obnoxious,I call it childish blabber ...Some folks are just never happy.. I hope you enjoy the site we have a lot of freedom to speak here and plan on keeping it that way....I must admit I havent received emails on a daily basis of complaints in a few months.lol
welcome aboard
cheryl

Warden
08-14-2003, 11:03 PM
Upset?
Well now lets have an accounting:
Have a wonderful wife
Fantastic children
A very good education
A fulfilling career
More dollars then I will ever need
A boat w/ motor
Ability and time to catfish
My God loves me
Many, many friends
A good sense of humor
And had a GOOD Friend named John Wayne

Warden
08-14-2003, 11:06 PM
And besides that:
The courage to use my real name and handle

MicroSoft
08-15-2003, 12:22 AM
Hi, Little Man!

MicroSoft
08-15-2003, 12:26 AM
Good that your here Danny ,Guess Hooker came over so he can have something to say on Redneck web. I am still watching you, Hooker

mrmakAUCTIONEER
08-15-2003, 10:49 AM
TIPS THE HAT
FIRM HAND SHAKE
LOOKS IN THE EYE
WELCOME.BRO.

Gentleben
08-15-2003, 11:11 AM
Thanks for this great site where we can express our opinions with being chastized.... :lol: :D

mrmakAUCTIONEER
08-15-2003, 11:40 AM
U 2 BENt HOOKs need to kiss and hgg and make up both of u are valuable humans and we all need ya both. remedy for redneck diamonds in the rough starp ya'll together athe waste and pitch ya in da rapids till ya'll get that doin things together down pat. lol

Warden
08-15-2003, 07:31 PM
well just so mr hooker knows,i went and checked out the BOC on the link from this site,it is a very good information filled site so i joined there also,i can't see anything that could have caused so much hate like they are showing on tff,i may leave there for that reason,that redneck texan seems to be ok,but the way those other people keep digging in and bad talking and insulting i find very tedious and not worth the effort to respond to any further,they said stay out of their pig pen so i am,will never post there again,still don't understand what their problem is and really after the reception i got for asking i don't care to know it or them,nobody should be that foul and derogitory and call it joking or funnin as they put it,at least not in a public forum where anyone could be reading over their parents shoulder,well enough about those people,you people here are some of the nicest folks i've met over the web yet and i will try to contribute what little i can to your store of knowledge,thanks again for the warm welcom
danny

Gentleben
08-15-2003, 09:49 PM
Danny that was Whisker kitty, I am told where all that garbage takes place. TFF don't put up with that, I stil visit TFF. Mrmackautioneer, dang ur name to long,, go to the volunteering thread if you are still interested in moding, while the offer stands go to i t and thanks for alll your input.

cherylrw
08-16-2003, 12:31 PM
DES..."i can't see anything that could have caused so much hate like they are showing on tff,i may leave there for that reason" Trust me been there done that which is why we now have this site...WELCOME ABOARD things are going good here...