PDA

View Full Version : Benifit for Strickland family

jsharp
05-10-2011, 09:56 AM
Every one we will be having a bbq benifit saturday may 14th at 11am to 3pm at the huntsville walker county storm shelter 455 SH 75 N
Huntsville, TX we will be serving plate lunches for $7 a live and silent auction and bake sale.

This benfit is for a coworker of mine at walker county ems his wife became very sick about 2 months ago while she was preganat and had to flown to st lukes downtown where they took the baby momma had to be in icu where they thought she was not going ot make it. she had severe pneumonia the baby was 3 weeks premature both the baby and momma are home now doing great but marcus had to be off work 2 months with no pay to help take care of his family so we are having this benifit for him to help raise money for medical expense that the family is going to have and help him with his bills till he can get cuaght up so if you can make it come on out its going to be a great event thanks every one

Snapshot
05-10-2011, 11:13 PM
ATTENTION EVERYONE, This is what makes FishingTx.com a great site. We have people like Jsharp that wants to help a friend in need. There is nothing wrong and everything right about loving your neighbor and treating them as family. Jsharp, can I send you enough for a couple plates and you eat them for me as I cannot make it up there this weekend. Small contributions for a few makes a big difference when you are down and out. Thanks J. for listing your friends need.

jsharp
05-11-2011, 06:57 AM
yes if anyone wants to send a doantion that would be great as well send it to me and i will make sure it gets where it needs to go

10731 royal terrell dr conroe tx 77303