PDA

View Full Version : To Vett0, many thanks

jackiekennedyfishingguide.com
05-13-2011, 06:30 AM
for taking time to send me my latest prize possessions of a fishingTX cap and camo tshirt. This will be reserved for Sundays and go to meetings only.
I'm vary proud to be a small part of fishingTX

BassingtxLady
05-13-2011, 06:53 AM
You deserve the cap and t-shirt. Your support over the years has been great. Thanks for being there for us.

BassingtxLady
05-13-2011, 08:50 AM
well i think when we can all get together we need a group picture of all the camo shirt peeps on here....that would be awesome....and Jackie you are a very important part of FTX and we're very blessed to have you as well as all the other die hard FTX peeps on here...oh who we kidding.....

WE ROCK......:winner:

kingwoodcatfisherman
05-13-2011, 04:21 PM
That was very thoughtful of Vetto . A good portion of the money that we have raised lately has been from contributions of tackle or trips from JK.

They gave me a hat and shirt as well . I was very excited being this is my first Fishingtx official hat!!!

That big group picture is something that I sure wish that we can remember to do next time !! Great idea !!

vett0111
05-14-2011, 12:50 AM
Jackie You more than earned and deserved the shirt and cap. I have said it before We have a lot of great members here and that's why this is the best site around. You have supported FishingTx through thick and thin. Thank you for all your help and support you give to FishingTx.

Ben, Lou and Rod already had your shirt and cap set to the side. I had your address and offered to send it you.

Glad you liked them.

Metalcutterr
05-14-2011, 05:47 AM
You are one of the family of great people that make this form great. I can't wait to thank you in person Friday.

Gentleben
05-14-2011, 06:21 AM
Your title says it all:winner:

longhorn daddy
05-14-2011, 07:35 AM
Guys i didnt even know that shirts were available for sale due to things going on with me,but if there is a size large left i would like to buy it .
Thanks Jimmy

kingwoodcatfisherman
05-14-2011, 02:20 PM
Are there any FTX decals left over ?

vett0111
05-14-2011, 11:45 PM
Are there any FTX decals left over ?

I know there are FTX decals still for sale. Not sure about the hats or shirts

Eagle_One
05-15-2011, 01:31 AM
Let us know about the hats and decals.I forgot to get the decals but didnt know about the shirts.

Lou The Fisherman
05-16-2011, 08:31 AM
Decals are for sell. $3.00 bucks each.

We are working out a bidness deal now to get more caps and T-shirts made up to sell. Will let everyone know when they are ready.

I believe Mr. Rod Smith has the decals in his back pocket?