PDA

View Full Version : I extend many thanks to Vett0

jackiekennedyfishingguide.com
06-17-2011, 03:36 PM
for bringing me some wild pig, deer, and etc. He called me and Peanut and I met him in Fairfield, what a nice person to share his processed meat with a down and out fisherman.
This is one the many benefits of being a fishingTX member, had I not been a member of this site I would have most likely never have met him.
Thanks to Ben for having this site for us to cut up and kick it on, Mr. Rod for all he does to make it run smooth as possible, and the many moderators and behind the scenes folk.

Lou The Fisherman
06-17-2011, 05:54 PM
You got it big guy. Vett0 told me last nite he was going to meet up with you today. I tolt him if he played his cards jest rite he mite get away with some GREAT canned veggies.

dbldaddy
06-17-2011, 06:45 PM
Unmatched hospitality!!!! Simply said

vett0111
06-17-2011, 11:04 PM
Jackie your welcome. Thank you for the veggies

I thank you for all you do for FishingTx. Great members like you is what makes FishingTx the best site around. I have had the honor of fishing with you. I have enjoyed meeting and talking with you at the Musters .

If not for FishingTx I could have not meet a bunch of members I have fished with. I have learned a lot from being here as well. Musters are fun as well. Great way to meet a bunch of members at one time.

Thank you Ben for keeping FishingTx going.