PDA

View Full Version : FishingTx too slow

BassingtxLady
08-03-2011, 09:53 AM
I just talked to the hosting company and they said:

They knew they were having issues with the server that hosts our forum. They had planned to move to a different server last week, but ran into problems. They are now set up to move to a new server tonight which will solve our problems.

We will know it worked if the forum speeds up.

Bigl
08-03-2011, 11:37 AM
Rod that will be great.
I have tried several times today to log in but this is the first time today that I have been able to get in.

jackiekennedyfishingguide.com
08-03-2011, 04:07 PM
Same here and hope the transaction goes smooth as a laxative

BassingtxLady
08-04-2011, 07:01 AM
I have signed on several times this AM and the forum is a lot faster. Lets hope it stays that way. At least I now have the phone number of the hosting company so I can complain when necessary.

Bigl
08-04-2011, 12:01 PM
Thanks Rod looks like it works great.

BassingtxLady
08-04-2011, 12:36 PM
Well, the system got slow again, so I called the hosting company again. I finally got to talk to a supervisor. The supervisor told me that data on servers in Seattle is being moved to much better servers in Salt Lake City. He looked at our server number and said it was scheduled to move Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.

He could not explain why everyone we have been talking to kept saying,"It is scheduled to move tonight".

That is about the best I can do.

John3:16
08-04-2011, 07:16 PM
Rod while you have the servers attention can you get her to bring me some more ice tea and some extra napkins so I can wipe my face cuz I am melting here.

Seriously though thanks for all you do to support this fourm, your are truly a un sung hero and I for one appreciate you greatly! :winner:

BassingtxLady
08-04-2011, 08:24 PM
:scratchhead: So that means you will vote for me getting a raise? :winner::winner:: :new_rofl:

kingwoodcatfisherman
08-04-2011, 08:38 PM
Rod while you have the servers attention can you get her to bring me some more ice tea and some extra napkins so I can wipe my face cuz I am melting here.

Seriously though thanks for all you do to support this fourm, your are truly a un sung hero and I for one appreciate you greatly! :winner:

X2 .... Plus , I second the raise !! Lol

longhorn daddy
08-04-2011, 08:39 PM
Been trying to send a Pm and keep getting and ERROR notice.Ill keep trying.Ill vote yes to you getting a raise Mr Rod.

Gentleben
08-05-2011, 04:20 AM
I put the link on the admin board that has the status schedule and all this information is on there Rod :scratchhead:

John3:16
08-05-2011, 08:17 AM
:scratchhead: So that means you will vote for me getting a raise? :winner::winner:: :new_rofl:

Rod the last time I got a raise my boss put me on the roof. Careful for what you wish for!

Lou The Fisherman
08-05-2011, 08:38 AM

X 2.

Raise is in the making!

08-06-2011, 10:43 AM
Raise my foot he is overpaid anyhow

vett0111
08-06-2011, 12:24 PM
Raise my foot he is overpaid anyhow

Jackie don't hold back . Just tell us how you feel. LOL :cheers:

08-06-2011, 05:24 PM
I've had a change of heart and now believe Mr. Rod's pay should be doubled with time and half for overtime ..

BassingtxLady
08-06-2011, 08:01 PM
Thanks Jackie and all of you who supported my possible raise in salary. Ben said he would double it to twice of nothing. At least he went fishing with me and Lou this morning and took some good pictures. I guess that is about a good as it is going to get.

08-07-2011, 05:10 AM
The ladder to the top is a slow long process.
I just started at the rock bottom and like it down here.

08-07-2011, 09:34 AM
The best alternative and self promotion is to place Mr. Rod on a commission. It will be slow at first but in a short while he will be right back up there making the big bucks.

BassingtxLady
08-07-2011, 10:40 AM
Jackie, I am already on commission. When I sell something, Ben gives me a big "ATTA BOY".

Metalcutterr
08-07-2011, 07:55 PM
site is still slow for me.

Gentleben
08-07-2011, 08:36 PM
I just backed up the board and can tell you this they will doing maintenaice on the board AND IT WILl BE SLOW FROM TIME TO TIME !:lighting:

:grrr:There is nothing anyone can do about it but the people who have the servers and you can get a different answer everytime you call..:icon_redface:
thank you for being so patient .

I 'm ok now

GentleBenny

Metalcutterr
08-09-2011, 08:25 PM
Man it fast tonight.