PDA

View Full Version : CNC Machinist Wanted

Metalcutterr
08-30-2011, 08:01 PM
Today at work they handed out this flyer. They wanted to give the employees a chance to make some extra money. Before they ran an add in the paper. We need machinist bad. The shop has air condition very clean. Allot of new machines and getting more. Two new Lathes will be delivered this week and 4 new HBM mills will be delivered some time between December 2011 and February 2012. One week vacation and one week sick leave after first year. Then 2 Weeks vac and one week sick leave after second year. 3 weeks vac and one week sick after 7 yrs then 4 weeks vac and one week sick after 15 yrs. Health dental and eye insurance.
They are paying the new hire (First Class Machinist) $3000.00 for Day shift and $4000.00 for Night shift. And the person that recommends them the same amount. After 90 days.
Send me your resume and I will make sure it gets to the right person.
David Fontenot
Email- [email protected]

Or call the shop 832-436-6000 and ask for Mark Ritter let him know You heard about the job from me (David Fontenot)

Or come by the shop
Magnum Precision
12450 Cutten Rd.
Houston Tx 77373
and fill out an application and put my name as a reference please.

If you know someone and send them to the shop I will split 50/50 the sign on bonus with you just make sure he puts your name and mine as a reference. Also send me a PM so I can watch out for him.

vett0111
08-30-2011, 11:02 PM
Wow good luck MC hope you get a couple sign up under your name.

Thanks for posting jobs for our fellow FishingTx family

Metalcutterr
08-31-2011, 07:34 PM
There will be a add in this Sundays paper and there is only a few day shift openings.

Linestreatcher
08-31-2011, 07:46 PM
Wish i could help ya out with that but those machines scare my digits

Lou The Fisherman
08-31-2011, 07:54 PM
David: I have informed couple of my friends about this to get in touch with you.

This is a great thing you are doing. Hope someone that is qualified will respond.

Some nice bonus monies are involved with this offering for sure.

I barely can operate a cresent wrench so I am out of the pic. L O L

Metalcutterr
08-31-2011, 08:42 PM
Wish i could help ya out with that but those machines scare my digits

Don't let the add scare you all we really need is someone who has some common sense and who pays attention to what they are doing.
We have the equipment and the tooling to run the parts.

Snapshot
08-31-2011, 09:19 PM
I agree with Lou, great opportunity for someone and I do hope you fill the slots with your referrals. However, Lou is a step ahead of me as he can operate a kressant winch but I cannot even spell it...

Metalcutterr
09-02-2011, 01:49 PM
Bump:captain: