PDA

View Full Version : As Thanksgiving nears

jackiekennedyfishingguide.com
11-19-2011, 06:47 AM
what are you most thankful for?

My health, you don't realize how important it is until something happens.

dan_wrider
11-19-2011, 06:57 AM
Family for me JK. Always the first thing to come to mind when thinking about what to be thankful for.

BassingtxLady
11-19-2011, 09:28 AM
First, I am thankful for my health. Second, I am thankful that my wife continues to be a part of my life and put up with all my BS.

TexasT
11-19-2011, 09:48 AM
"YOUR HEALTH IS YOUR WEALTH"
I do have health issues, but I thank the Good Lord for watching over me and my family. I cannot complain.
God is Good

John3:16
11-19-2011, 12:02 PM
I am most thankful that Jesus Christ walked up that hill, carried that cross and took the nails for me!

Every thing else I have is a blessing and a Gift from God!

Without God in my life I am nothing! But with Him all things are possible!

vett0111
11-19-2011, 05:46 PM
I am most thankful that Jesus Christ walked up that hill, carried that cross and took the nails for me!

Every thing else I have is a blessing and a Gift from God!

Without God in my life I am nothing! But with Him all things are possible!

x2

Thankful for a lot. Health, family, friendships and to have a good job.

jackiekennedyfishingguide.com
11-20-2011, 05:21 AM
"Thankful for a lot. Health, family, friendships and to have a good job."
and just what else could a person want?

BassingtxLady
11-20-2011, 08:27 AM
First, I am thankful for my health. Second, I am thankful that my wife continues to be a part of my life and put up with all my BS.

I read my initial post to my wife and she told me to expand it a little with the following thoughts.

I am thankful for the family I have and the fact that none of my medical problems have gotten too bad over the past few years. They have left me weaker, but I still have the opportunity to get on the water occasionally, sometimes in my boat and sometimes in other peoples' boats. My wife and I can still take "Road Trips", which are really short vacations.

I am really thankful for the friendships I have made through FishingTx.