PDA

View Full Version : certified appraiser

doublek
02-22-2012, 04:39 PM
I'm retiring next Friday and my company has very genously given me the
Z71 that I've been driving. I'll have to pay tax on the tranfer and the county won't let you do a gift tax or give them a lowball sale price anymore. I need a certified appraiser to appraise the vehicle. Does anyone in the "family" do this or know anyone. I can go anywhere in Houston. Please PM me or call. Thanks. Ken 832/256-3798

Drop_Shot_
02-22-2012, 05:25 PM
I'm retiring next Friday and my company has very genously given me the
Z71 that I've been driving. I'll have to pay tax on the tranfer and the county won't let you do a gift tax or give them a lowball sale price anymore. I need a certified appraiser to appraise the vehicle. Does anyone in the "family" do this or know anyone. I can go anywhere in Houston. Please PM me or call. Thanks. Ken 832/256-3798

Car Max may do it.

jackiekennedyfishingguide.com
02-22-2012, 07:59 PM
They have really tightened up on the gift tax deal, lots of people abused it or so I'm told;). The last one I purchased for $3,000 but the NADA book value was $7,500 and they made me pay tax on the $7,500. The okiedoke is now a thing of the past unless it's immediate kin folk.
I'd think with a notarized statement from the company it should still be legal as a gift tax transfer, but may be wrong.

KingTut
02-22-2012, 11:21 PM
:cheers::applause::applause:Congratulations on your retirement! Here's wishing you full stringers, cold beer and many years of rest and relaxation!