PDA

View Full Version : Members/Classified

HammerHead
03-01-2012, 07:35 PM
Met two FT.C members while purchasing items listed on this site; throughly enjoyed meeting & conversing with both: Muleherder & Marks. Thanks to Gator Gar again for putting me on this site. The real story is I needed another rod & reel like a hole in the head, but how can you pass up a 9' hvy. fly rod and on the other hand, how can you pass up a edger for 20% of cost when it looks new. Well you say "I'll go get the R&R while I pick up the edger OR vice-versa; Works for me, nice trip-66 miles round trip, good comradery and maybe a trip or two fishing soon! Won't take the edger on next trip. This post is all LOL but I had a great time: "When the seller and the buyer are happy, it is done & should not to be scurtinized by others", amazing how easy this is but so many times others want to comment, hummmm?

vett0111
03-01-2012, 09:54 PM
I have met other members the same way. Also found some great deals. Best part is meeting some new fishing buddies.

muleherder
03-02-2012, 01:22 PM
Thoroughly enjoyed meeting you, HammerHead. This seller is happy with the transaction as it went so smooth and easy and I hope HammerHead can get some use out of something that was taking up space in the garage.

Let's fish!