PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ya'll

GILBERT G
08-14-2012, 07:30 PM
Just want to say Hi to all my FTX friends its been a while .Mr Ben, Mr Lou, King tut, Metal cutter, Killa, Jackie K, Vetto, BFT, FRED, and everyone of you ...Hello you guys

KingTut
08-14-2012, 07:36 PM
Hello back at ya my Cowboy lovin', cigar puffin, Tejano goomba (that's friend in Italian)! You have to "water bucket" ready for Luce's?

vett0111
08-14-2012, 10:44 PM
Hello Gil.. Glad to see you back.

BassingtxLady
08-15-2012, 07:41 AM
well look what the cats drug in and the dog's wouldn't eat.....sheeesh......you don't answer text messages either huh?????.....:118:

gator
08-15-2012, 07:42 AM
hey gilbert

BassingtxLady
08-15-2012, 07:47 AM
Well Gil!! It's nice to see that you are ready to get back in gear and do a little fishing.

jackiekennedyfishingguide.com
08-16-2012, 07:23 AM
high

GILBERT G
08-16-2012, 11:16 PM
Hi there Lo I have a new # I will send it pm

Gentleben
08-17-2012, 05:40 AM
hey giul good t osee you====KT you forgot "taco bending" pepper eatting" AND MOST IMPORTANT "LatinLover"
Hello back at ya my Cowboy lovin', cigar puffin, Tejano goomba (that's friend in Italian)! You have to "water bucket" ready for Luce's?

BassingtxLady
08-17-2012, 07:23 AM
Hi there Lo I have a new # I will send it pm

well no wonder you never answered my text messages....sheeesh......:grrr:

muleherder
08-21-2012, 10:00 PM
So, Gil where ya been? Not that it matters but you found your way back.

GILBERT G
08-22-2012, 12:13 PM
hey Harvey just been working how has your fishing been ? been catching or feeding them.lol
I saw in the news paper today that the white bass are bunching up in Livinston...

Metalcutterr
08-23-2012, 07:47 PM
Hello Gilbert. LeaAnn says Hello too.
We cant wait to see the Texans Beat the cowboys.

GILBERT G
08-23-2012, 09:05 PM
Hello Gilbert. LeaAnn says Hello too.
We cant wait to see the Texans Beat the cowboys.

Hello Dave & Leann ! Dave The Cowboys won't get a chance to beat the Texans AGAIN till 3 more yrs fro now
by than most if not all the good players for the Texans will be gone because Houston is a team that develops
players for other teams. that has been the history for all Houston Sports . any way last yr the Texans had the
second easiest schedule in the league... this yr the Texans will go 9 & 7 and will make the playoffs... GO COWBOYS ....lol

Flathead Fred
08-23-2012, 09:27 PM
What's up BIG Gilbert... you're just back cause you think Big DALLAS is gonna be back. HA..
Good luck this year, GO GIANTS.......

matt thorpe
08-24-2012, 07:26 PM
Gil, you know what you call a COWBOY with a superbowl ring?????................. Ancient!!!! LOL Tony Romo has to go if you plan on getting past the first round of the playoffs. I am a Texans fan but I do agree with you about the Houston sports group as a whole developing players and then trading them. Or for that matter picking up everyone elses allstars way after they should have retired.

GILBERT G
08-24-2012, 11:26 PM
Matt the cowboys of the 90's are legens .where are the Oilers of the 90's the y'r long gone.lol
the thing about the Cowboys is not Tony Romo infact he was the 5th best QB last yr...back to the Boyz back
in the 90's the Boyz could get any player they wanted so the league came up with Free agency & salary capsso every team could have an equal chance at good players I don't know if you remember the Saints
were the laughing stock of the NFL look at them now Super Bowl Champions so what the league did was a good thing .now when a team gets old it takes a while to redevelop into a winner .but the Boyz are well on they'r way again...GO COWBOYZ

matt thorpe
08-25-2012, 07:15 PM
Well, you know the saying, either you love em or hate em. Good luck but my bet is no playoffs for the boys in blue again this year. How many of your legends will be out of jail to watch the first game of the year? LOL :)

GILBERT G
08-25-2012, 11:47 PM
thats just it if your a Cowboy you even get to slap your Mama...lol...and not get in trouble...lol
don't get me wrong I'm just joking about the matter with DB...

BassingtxLady
08-26-2012, 04:45 AM
Gil, We have missed you on the board and I am darn glad to see you back talking smack.

:question: Now, when are you going to do a little fishing?

muleherder
08-26-2012, 01:10 PM
hey Harvey just been working how has your fishing been ? been catching or feeding them.lol
I saw in the news paper today that the white bass are bunching up in Livinston...

See my post. Yeah they must be bunched up. I just haven't found where. I caught a few fishing back in Jun with my brother but other than that I haven't done much this year.

You?