PDA

View Full Version : Doctor's Office visit

Bill Barrick
01-10-2013, 03:42 PM
Hey yall, I received an e-mail warning about seniors on Medicare would be asked questions unrelated to your visit very recently.
01-10-13 Went to see my family practitioner this morning and the girl taking my blood pressure asked me questions including "Are you depressed?, Are you angry?" and then stated that she didn't know why she had to ask these questions. Then she handed me a three page questionaire to fill out and sign about giving the caretakers power to administer my health needs such as when to pull the plug and if I had power of attorney assigned to a relative and such. I didn't finish reading it and left it sitting in the exam room. Now I think that I should have brought it home to read in detail.The e-mail gave me the heads up about this. Supposedly, if you should answer "yes" to the questions, they had to report it to .......hmmm.

gator
01-10-2013, 04:20 PM
i dont know if this friend of mine is on medicare are not but she told me the other day in Oklahoma she was filling paper work out at a doctors office and there was this question on it. do you own a fire arm? what the heck is that question on a medical form for?

Gentleben
01-10-2013, 07:31 PM
Get Ready!!

Snapshot
01-10-2013, 09:17 PM
Thanks for the heads up but Obummer care on its way... that's not true as it is "already here"

BassingtxLady
01-11-2013, 07:22 AM
Get Ready!!

XX2 on that. Those questions have already been asked in some strange situations. I suspect they will find their way into more of our normal life.

Bigl
01-11-2013, 02:04 PM
I just finished up a Dr. Visit and nothing was asked or any info given to me. Maybe they know me to well already.

gator
01-11-2013, 10:00 PM
bigl does your file have a big red r on it? mine does. stands for big gun toting redneck