PDA

View Full Version : Crazy woman @ Luces

GILBERT G
04-29-2013, 08:27 AM
My friend went to luces saturday he was fishing North of ponderosa ...those that know the area have seen the two story house with a wooden statue. well that lady owner is a lil crazy she once cursed at a bass fisherman fishing along her bulk head..any wsy back to the story..my friend said she came out and told him not to fish in front of her property he told her he had all rights to do so..so she gets on her jet ski and starts doing donuts in the creek right where he was fishing she told him she also had the rights to do so...I have never seen her husband do or say anything to anyone but that nut of his wife is really nuts

dan_wrider
04-29-2013, 09:00 AM
lol. I suppose technically they both had the right.

katjim00
04-29-2013, 09:23 AM
LOL.....I would have sat there and fished until she ran out of gas or got so dizzy she fell off.

bigfishtale
04-29-2013, 10:04 AM
I saw her doing that, and was wondering what she was doing. Her husband was standing on the little beach there looking at her like she was crazy also. A little later she came by me throwing a wake while I was fishing about half way back to Ponderosa. I gave her the "look" but she just laughed. Now I understand, I was fishing in her bayou...LOL.

Gentleben
04-29-2013, 10:21 AM
I firmly do beleive the Sgt ought to be paying her a visit

GILBERT G
04-29-2013, 01:23 PM
Ben I believe they should. although she was within her rights as far as riding on her JSki. the way I have seen how angry she gets one day its going to get out of hand . so if the Sgt pays a visit it will be on record of her behavior

FishinAddict22
04-29-2013, 03:22 PM
That wouldn't fall under reckless endangerment? Purposely causing large wakes to unstable another boater?

Gentleben
04-29-2013, 04:10 PM
Fishermen have rights too

CastnBlast
04-29-2013, 04:30 PM
Crazy woman on jet ski throwing a wake within 50 feet of another boat sounds like a ticket to me . . . as long as he wasn't anchored up in the bayou.

Gentleben
04-29-2013, 06:57 PM
281 324 1326 is the new number i have for the Lake Patrol, everyone should have it inscribed in their cell or written in their boat some where .. This guys are great to know when you are on the water if you break dow or get attacked by some person wit hana altered mental status..
I would classify it as some form of "water Rage"
Thanks HPD

Matt in Houston
04-29-2013, 09:53 PM
Ben I believe they should. although she was within her rights as far as riding on her JSki. the way I have seen how angry she gets one day its going to get out of hand . so if the Sgt pays a visit it will be on record of her behavior

It is not within her rights to harass with her jetski anyone while they are fishing....It is a Class B misdemeanor at least.

Citation: TX PARKS & WILD § 62.0125

Citation: V. T. C. A., Parks & Wildlife Code § 62.0125

Last Checked by Web Center Staff: 12/2012

Summary: This law represents Texas' hunter harassment law, also known as the Sportsman's Rights Act. Under the section, a person may not intentionally interfere with another person lawfully engaged in the process of hunting or catching wildlife, or intentionally harass, drive, or disturb any wildlife for the purpose of disrupting lawful hunting. Violation is a Class B misdemeanor. It is an affirmative defense to prosecution that the defendant's conduct is protected by the right to freedom of speech under the constitution of this state or the United States.

RodBender54
04-29-2013, 10:02 PM
I have a buddy that would have thrown a top water her way. (Devils horse).

Lou The Fisherman
04-30-2013, 08:12 AM
Those 1 oz SLABS I use for whitebass work pretty well.

Dutch
04-30-2013, 09:41 AM
Freedom of speech might protect her from being prosecuted for swearing or yelling at someone, but I don't think it protects her from physical harassment of a fisherman (with a jet ski).

kingwoodcatfisherman
04-30-2013, 08:59 PM
That lady sounds crazy .. There are lots of other areas to fish. .. I would stay clear from her and avoid the drama !!!

KingTut
05-04-2013, 08:59 AM
I would not put up with that for a second! I would immediately call Lake Patrol and insitst on pressing charges. This is the second report in the last two months of waterfront homeowners having an out of body experiance on fisherman pursuing their sport of choice. This lady is well known for her antics and it needs to stop before she hurts someone. It is an unlawful act and needs some attention.. If you begin to do circles around my boat with malice intent, I will assume you intend to do me great harm and I will defend myself!

Call the law!

SKsCrappie
05-04-2013, 07:36 PM
http://s4.postimg.org/s4lvhkdq1/20130504_123958.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/s4lvhkdq1/)

She's got her big Injain watchn y'all, gonna cast a spell on anyone that cast towards her propty line!!!

Gentleben
05-04-2013, 08:45 PM
I hear banjos playing deguello!!!!!!!!

danieltx11
05-04-2013, 09:25 PM
there was a snake crawling up that dam thin last time i went by

undercoverbassman
05-12-2013, 09:43 PM
HAHA that woman is a fool. I saw lake patrol talking to her like 3 years ago. I was fishing up there on Christmas Eve and she was telling them how much money she paid for that house. She had just moved in. **** it might have been longer than that, think I still had my tracker. I saw her and a guy on wave runners a couple weekends ago. She was telling him that the water several years ago was 10 ft over the roof of the houses on the bayou. Now I didn't have any evidence that she was full of beans at that point and wasn't in their conversation but has the bayou ever been that high?? She has never said anything to me when I fish up there but she definitely isn't wrapped too tight!

Gentleben
05-13-2013, 09:23 AM
Girl definetly is a few french fries short of a happy meal or as Jk would say not the sharpest knife in the drawer but the lake has never been that high there is an over flow that prevents that from happening...

They have some new designer meds that crate an imaginary life style ..

Good to see you back UCBM

beavertail
05-22-2013, 10:56 PM
1995 it was that high on the west fork, i don't know how high it got in the bayou but don't think it's been that high since.

She's never said anything to me negative, don't know if it was the same woman but a few years back two of them were sitting in lawn chairs on the little beach and offerd me and my bud some beers.

It was quite a while back, like 3 boats ago lol..

GILBERT G
05-23-2013, 12:40 PM
Did you take'm up on the offer ? if not maybe thats why she's P.O....lol

Gentleben
05-23-2013, 08:40 PM
how high was that ??I have lived on Lake Houston since 1973 and have never seen it as much as on the bridge at Luces Bayou much less 10ft over her roof , now i may have been asleep but do not ever remember it that high.
1995 it was that high on the west fork, i don't know how high it got in the bayou but don't think it's been that high since.

She's never said anything to me negative, don't know if it was the same woman but a few years back two of them were sitting in lawn chairs on the little beach and offerd me and my bud some beers.

beavertail
05-24-2013, 10:17 AM
Oh yeah that is a 2 story on stilts lol.

Water was 8' over my friends roof in belleau woods, and that was over a mile off the river

Another friend had water in his 2nd story stilt house on the river.

Friends 3rd story apartment by forest cove had water in it.

My house back then was in the shores well over a mile from the lake and I had water in my yard.

All that water was coming down the west fork though from Conroe.

Gentleben
05-24-2013, 05:37 PM
welll maybe i was asleep but my ole buddy and i don not remeber it but if you sa it happened then we'll have to beleive it bu tiu don't belive craxy lady

SKsCrappie
05-24-2013, 07:00 PM

s.

I didn't want ta bring this up but since it's been laid out on tha table; I think alcohol is a big part of this ladies problem, I've seen her & "one" of her boyfriends put down quite a few before.

Flathead Fred
05-24-2013, 10:46 PM
You hit the nail on the head there, Killa

eviesue'sdaddy
05-24-2013, 11:43 PM
Do jet skis float with bullet holes in them?

eviesue'sdaddy
05-24-2013, 11:47 PM
I of course didn't mean that!!!! FYI, at a minimum, there is a class c arrest for disorderly conduct (abusive language)... You have to be offended by the foul language. Basically, it is a ticket you can be arrested for. I know we have a lot of tender ears with this group!!

GILBERT G
05-25-2013, 07:00 AM
With all of our opinions as to what should be done . the best thing was for the
HPDLP. to handle the situation in a legal way. so with this said lets just
Fish on....

SKsCrappie
05-25-2013, 08:57 AM
With all of our opinions as to what should be done . the best thing was for the
HPDLP. to handle the situation in a legal way. so with this said lets just
Fish on....

Without a doubt good advise Gil!!!
ED just gave me a new saying "tender ears" LOL!!

beavertail
05-25-2013, 08:57 PM
welll maybe i was asleep but my ole buddy and i don not remeber it but if you sa it happened then we'll have to beleive it bu tiu don't belive craxy lady

sorry it was 1194, not 95.

scroll down to the flood history and read about it here.

west fork was 6' higher than th bayou basically, and the bayou was real high too!!

water elevation was at 52' in the lake..

I remember it well, because my best friend house and alot of my friends houses got destroyed and i had 3 families living in my house with me for a while!!!..

http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/2003/ofr03-193/cd_files/USGS_Storms/patton.htm

GILBERT G
05-25-2013, 11:48 PM
sorry it was 1194, not 95.

scroll down to the flood history and read about it here.

west fork was 6' higher than th bayou basically, and the bayou was real high too!!

water elevation was at 52' in the lake..

I remember it well, because my best friend house and alot of my friends houses got destroyed and i had 3 families living in my house with me for a while!!!..

Wow during that flood over 15,000 homes were damaged & more than 3,000 were distroyed

http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/2003/ofr03-193/cd_files/USGS_Storms/patton.htm