PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Wednesday

Driftwood1
12-06-2013, 12:33 PM
We went out to try our luck on flounder and didnt do real good.Mrs.Driftwood caught a under size flat
and a nice flat spit the hook right at the boat. I caught under size red(18.5) and then a nice 25 inch red.
Got home and put him on the cleaning table and low & behold the red had a tag on it. The number on the tag had already
broke off but the rest of the tag was still attached. Boy just my luck to catch a tagged red after to tournement is over.:hammer:
Going to contact PT&W and let them know where I caught it.

muleherder
12-06-2013, 02:05 PM
That red will make for some good eatin. Too bad you couldn't take advantage of the tag in the tournament. Glad you could get out. Bet it was a nice day on the water.

SKsCrappie
12-06-2013, 04:45 PM
Sound like you've got a true fisherlady not many will go with the cool weather we're having. Good times for sure, wish the fish woulda cooperated better for you but at least you have a meal with that red.
Let us know what tpwd say about that tag, I caught one years ago but was after the tourney too. I let that fish go because it wasn't healthy looking, it was very slime.

vett0111
12-06-2013, 11:59 PM
Sound like you've got a true fisherlady not many will go with the cool weather we're having. Good times for sure, wish the fish woulda cooperated better for you but at least you have a meal with that red.
Let us know what tpwd say about that tag, I caught one years ago but was after the tourney too. I let that fish go because it wasn't healthy looking, it was very slime.

Very true Killa. He does have a true fisherlady

Thanks for the report. Good eating with that keeper red

fish1
12-07-2013, 01:27 PM
any time fishing is good ! we all know , you cant catch them on the couch !