PDA

View Full Version : Goodwill Industries store

Gentleben
05-30-2015, 10:40 PM
Every wednesday we go to Goodwill and buy back some of the things we and other people have givien to Good will and this wedsday was no different we wen tand my bride made some purchases wit hthe 30% SENIOR DISCOUNT why not..well one of her shirt s did not fi tso she took it back today ..AS WE WALKED OUT I SAW A LAWN MOWeR outside THE DOOR i asked how much ?? T he employed said take it , it's yours !! I PULLED ON THE ROPE AND SHE CAME ALIVE ..BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRu ,
Good will does not take gasoline power donations somone dumped this Honda lawn mower at the door overnight .> I loaded i up and brought her home ..Mowed my whole yard with it.
just the other day i told the Warden we gonna have to start cruising the streets on heave trash pick up for another lawn mower as the body of one of mine had rotted so bad the motor fell in..Some times you give and sometimes you take..
she looked a little rough, but cleaned up prettyy good ~!!

jackiekennedyfishingguide.com
05-30-2015, 10:46 PM
"she looked a little rough, but cleaned up prettyy good ~!! " the mower or the warden?
I go to the local Thrift Store once a week, find man a good bargain.

Snapshot
05-30-2015, 11:16 PM
Just curious why we do not see a picture of your bounty. I have bought Honda's for years and they are the best on the market. At least that is my 2 cents worth. I've even had a couple Honda trolling motors mounted to the back of my boats in Oregon. Great find for sure.

vett0111
05-31-2015, 12:38 AM
Nice score Ben.

GILBERT G
05-31-2015, 04:15 AM
Great before & after pictures