PDA

View Full Version : WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS THIS WEEK

Warden
08-15-2003, 08:35 PM
I WANT TO WELCOME ALL OF YOU AND ASK FOR YOUR INPUT. WE ARE GROWING AND THIS IS GOING TO BE BIG. ANY QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME. TALK TO US ANY TIME. YOUR ARE GOING TO LIKE THE CHOICE. THE ONLY WAY TO LOOK IS UP

WELCOME ABOARD

Warden
09-23-2003, 10:16 AM
We have had many new members in the last week and

I WANT TO WELCOME YOU ALL

waterspout
09-23-2003, 10:26 AM
welcome aboard fisher people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) :D

Gentleben
09-23-2003, 08:43 PM
welcome newbies and oldies hahahhahhheheheheh
hey water spouts back wher the heck is `` yes castnblasst , come in Blake , hello , Boots, Des Dahoss said you were gonna be listening come on get on boardddddddddddddddd , here is your chance!!!Good morning mr Mudcaat.

Warden
10-08-2003, 09:45 PM
again lets welcome all of our new members and say hello, you all are invited to our next gathering and it is going to be something.

I would like yo make a special note for one of our new members catfishboat, he is a guide on lake conroe and offers outstanding service for a great price, if you are looking to go fishing or camping and need a guide this man can fix you up

welcome, hope you enjoy fishingtx.com

Gentleben
10-09-2003, 10:56 AM
Heck **** lets yo uand me go we can save a ton of money does he supply all the trimmings or do we need to take our own gear

Gentleben
10-09-2003, 10:58 AM
How long do you stay out and do we catc h channel or blues?? Do yo uhave a canopy on your PT?

Warden
11-13-2003, 11:04 AM
again i would like to thank all the members for there support as we watch this site grow,

welcome and feel free to join in when you like

Warden
11-13-2003, 01:20 PM
we catch fis like this, wanna know how or where?

Warden
11-13-2003, 01:22 PM
that was a 21lb blu

11-13-2003, 05:49 PM
welcome to all the new members including myself im still a guppie okay a really big guppie but let me say do not pass up a opportunity to go with these guys on an outing these guys really know there stuff and are very willing to share all there secerts with you.

Warden
11-24-2003, 11:22 AM
Welcome to all y'all . Next rodeo, **** did you check to see what the lake record is for BLUES? We missed it this time but wait till next time, come and see if we can break that lake record, **** probably lost the record flathead time before last. We gonna do it sooner or later, someone is gonna do it.

Gentleben
11-25-2003, 06:04 AM
Heheheh, :D I got the record flathead on my wall, :shock: pics in BOC under b ens fishing gallery, ahahahehehhehhahhaha :lol:

Warden
11-26-2003, 12:31 AM
that baby fish you have posted over there, come on, you are better than that, you should have let him go before anyone seen you.

you are someone will really catch a big one and then you can post it over there, i am sure somone from fishing tx will break all the lake records soon

as a matter of fact,
that channel you caught that morning with zeke broke the record for channels, we did not know, and did not register it

Gentleben
11-27-2003, 05:19 AM
Hech :!: you were not lookin at my gallery or ya see some real fish :!: , don't tell nobody but I noodle mine :wink: that's why they so huge :shock: If you weren't scared of the water or what lays beneath the water you could catch some too :lol: ahhahahhahhahhahha sorry but you left the door opened :lol: :D could not resist,

Warden
11-30-2003, 10:12 AM
Why do we not have a gallery of your pic on this forum??

Warden
11-30-2003, 10:16 AM
he must be to embarased to post that minnow here, heck, we have caught shad that big