PDA

View Full Version : Salty flatfish fishing

vett0111
11-22-2017, 11:45 PM
Running behind on this report. Cold front hit and we thought about the ole flatfish were gonna be on the bite. Big negative guys. Lol. North wind blew the a lot of water out the bay. It was a no bite day.

Nothing was biting but crabs. Lol. Never had issues with crabs taking my bait there. Water wasn't moving at all. When tide came in I thought it help. Big double negative. Lol.

We caught a limit of light and heavy wind gusts. Haha

Been long long time since I was skunked. I don't want to go through it again. Haha I feel a redemption trip coming up.

Took a couple pics.

BFT trying hard

SKsCrappie
11-27-2017, 03:27 PM
It's a shame they are gonna close that place down....
Redemption for sure coming Vetto....I know y'all enjoyed getting out there but would have been double the enjoyment with some of those fine flat fish to bring home...... y'all will get'em next time....

vett0111
11-27-2017, 11:22 PM
Yeah killa they have been saying that for a while.

Thanks for post. We had fun being out fishing tho. Win some lose some.

fish1
11-28-2017, 09:43 AM
i allways say , not catching them this time means they'll be bigger next time .
anytime out is a blessing

Gentleben
11-28-2017, 05:52 PM
Tide was in for shur !!!!!!!!!!!thanks fro sharing >>>..

AthensMike
11-28-2017, 06:53 PM
Vetto, I gripe and complain a lot but I really shouldn't. Our little pond is 25 steps from the garage. I have posted pics of the fish we catch. Most days we barely get a decent pull at the end of the line. But, we still get to fish and enjoy the pond. We don't have to travel anywhere to score a fishing fix. If it was guaranteed we would probably get bored with it at some point. I know I would.

vett0111
11-29-2017, 12:37 AM
Thanks guys.

Well enjoyed the fishing time in and the talking of hunting and fishing.