PDA

View Full Version : All set for Galveston

jackiekennedyfishingguide.com
08-01-2018, 10:52 PM
August 6-7-8 to shark fish. My friend Doug Hughes has the slip, boat parking spot, and the house rented.I don't know what to expect but i have high hopes. This will be an all new experience for me. On his last trip the four caught a dozen sharks with 4 going 100# or better. Estimate by guide. He said at 9:45 they told him take us in we are shot. We may not do that well and I'm unsure if I can hold up to much of that anyway.Come on Monday.

vett0111
08-02-2018, 01:09 AM
Can't wait to hear the results of this trip.

GILBERT G
08-02-2018, 05:27 AM
I know a good chummer if you need one...bwhahahahahahahaha

08-02-2018, 05:58 AM
Is this chummer an up top or #2 man? I may still have the half green rag he used last time. A very efficient person and I intend to get him to autograph that rag someday soon.

AthensMike
08-02-2018, 05:45 PM
100 lb Shark sounds sounds like a heavyweight bout. It would be very cool if you get some videos JK. Sharks have fascinated me since I was a kid.
Have fun, be careful and safe travels Sir.

P.S. Can you check and see if the Island Cabaret is still open? The Monkey told me to ask.

vett0111
08-03-2018, 12:38 AM
100 lb Shark sounds sounds like a heavyweight bout. It would be very cool if you get some videos JK. Sharks have fascinated me since I was a kid.
Have fun, be careful and safe travels Sir.

P.S. Can you check and see if the Island Cabaret is still open? The Monkey told me to ask.

Hmmmm the monkey asked???

GILBERT G
08-03-2018, 05:25 AM
monkey said :transport002: I SEE IT

AthensMike
08-03-2018, 03:30 PM
Please say hello to Sharon. For The Monkey.

08-03-2018, 06:58 PM
No me and the monkey are friends but we ain't sharing Sharon, at least not any more.

Doug went to Bazzprooo and got some 200# swivels, so we all set I guess.

AthensMike
08-04-2018, 02:44 PM
Please say hello to the fine LEO's in LaMarque County who invited me to spend the night in one of their jail cells. I maintain my plea of complete innocence till this very day. I was framed I say.

08-04-2018, 05:42 PM
Please say hello to the fine LEO's in LaMarque County who invited me to spend the night in one of their jail cells. I maintain my plea of complete innocence till this very day. I was framed I say.

Ever convict I've ever know was innocent of the charges, you comment just seals the deal.

Gentleben
08-05-2018, 06:45 AM
they only lie when their lips is moving !!!! Good luck guys

08-05-2018, 01:34 PM
Not always Mr. Ben I've been to ventriloquist school

08-05-2018, 01:37 PM
Wishing my life away come on Monday morning

AthensMike
08-05-2018, 02:49 PM
I hope you have a safe and productive trip Sir.

08-06-2018, 01:40 AM
How confused can an impatient fisherman be, I just called Doug and we ain't leaving until Tuesday morning. I may start walking and let him pick me up down around Fairfield.

Gentleben
08-06-2018, 07:09 AM
make sho you ake some fotos !

08-06-2018, 08:16 AM
i eel, and plenty of em.
A side note, some may or may not remember the young boy who fished with me on Fairfield, from the time he was about ten years old. He is Colby Brooke and now resides in Galveston and works part time as a deck hand and will be going to school to get some kind of T A&M maritime license. He has been down there for a while, living in his parents condo. I called and he offered to go with us and show us some areas and methods. I do believe we have somehow managed to get lucky. Guess the student is about to become the teacher.

vett0111
08-06-2018, 11:19 PM
i eel, and plenty of em.
A side note, some may or may not remember the young boy who fished with me on Fairfield, from the time he was about ten years old. He is Colby Brooke and now resides in Galveston and works part time as a deck hand and will be going to school to get some kind of T A&M maritime license. He has been down there for a while, living in his parents condo. I called and he offered to go with us and show us some areas and methods. I do believe we have somehow managed to get lucky. Guess the student is about to become the teacher.

That is to cool.

Good luck my friend.