PDA

View Full Version : Late Thanksgiving or Early Christmas

jackiekennedyfishingguide.com
12-08-2018, 05:37 AM
Finally the faucet from above has either stopped or slowed at the merry marker of two and three quarters inches. Our ground was already saturated when all this Elinor started a couple of days ago. Like Merle Haggard once said rubber boots are now in style for manly foot wear.
For this I give thanks and just hope we don't get no mo for a while.
AthensMikie last seen in a pea row with him and the monkey paddling hard as they could trying to get home from work. I admire a hard working monkey.

12-08-2018, 08:35 AM
as usual some of my first observations run a fowl of the law and mother nature. It was still a sprinkling just a few minutes ago. Please let it stop.

AthensMike
12-08-2018, 11:02 AM
I think we're gonna get more rain today JK. I don't mind too much as long as I don't have to drive through Dallass in it. I understand the need to use caution on wet roads but 20 mph in a 70 mph zone is a bit too cautious in my opinion. The constant downshifting left my skinny legs sore and a bit noodly. 2 wrecks on 175 didn't help too much.
Today I'll get a some torx sockets for routine maintenance on the go cart. I invited The Monkey over to help me figure out the controls of The Enterprise aka the go cart. If all goes as scheduled we will be over for chili this evening.

12-08-2018, 06:28 PM
Come on

vett0111
12-09-2018, 05:29 PM
Did the monkey make it for chili?

We got buckets load of rain here Jackie.