PDA

View Full Version : Any unfinished business in 2018

jackiekennedyfishingguide.com
12-31-2018, 04:24 AM
Needs to be top shelf and high priority because the end is near. Happy New year to all of the great folks at fishingTX, and also some of the tainted ones ie; Athens Mike, Gilbert, Vett0, SK, jackiekennedyfishingguide, GentleBen and a slew of other slackers.
I'm going to try and be better this year, but at coming 71 doubtful I can pull it off.

Gentleben
12-31-2018, 09:48 PM
I just want to thank all of the top contribitors to this here board and the ones who don't contribute but jsut show up to have a looky see.
This board has weathered alot of storms but i know i still have my pall bearers here to carry me across the finish line..
JK , VEtto , athens mike ,jiggy, the most lucky dawg, metal cutter, gilbert our newest addition to the the executive admin board mr SK himself , and many othere , reefrus, Dutch, sac-a-lit , never says anything but shows up just thesame , tahnk yu , Texashawkeye , Uglee, souther catdaddy , dan-writer loutippy and mchell
and many others ,, without yall thi brd would be down so thank you for making a showing and also for making a contribution,,
I mean it guys without you all i would have shut this monster down lon g time ago, it aint sleezy being sleezy!!

Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MANY MORE.

vett0111
12-31-2018, 09:58 PM
Happy New Years everyone

jackiekennedyfishingguide.com
01-01-2019, 07:01 AM
OK now I see how AthensMike rates so high. " it aint sleezy being sleezy!!" that is him and that monkey and some of the others listed ain't so fer behind, myself included. At least I'm ahead of Gilbert, but he is celebrating his coubouys and Aggie$, both having a semi successful season.

AthensMike
01-01-2019, 09:25 AM
Happy new year to all of you. 2018 ended with an unexpected 600 dollar repair bill. Seems like every extra dollar I made last year got thrown out the window. But I digress.
I am alive and my wife is still with me after 18 years. Yesterday was our anniversary.