PDA

View Full Version : Caution

SKsCrappie
03-26-2020, 08:05 AM
Although it's said it's ok for us to go fishing and other places for essentials to live, you older generation please keep hand sanitizer and use it anytime you touch anything out in public.
This virus is tough on 60yrs of age and older...
Have fun just make it safe fun.....

Gentleben
03-26-2020, 08:52 AM
Very good advice SK ; At the ripe old age of 72 I could qualify as an essential member of Homeland Security Volunteer I am not unless I get drafted I am still registered with the Texas Department of Health EMS/Trauma Systems as a Certified Emergency Medical Technician, as well as many other OSHA NCCER certifications.
The way Lake Houston looks and smells now would not be the place to be fishing at'
Like the old man said at my age a talking frog will do.

AthensMike
03-26-2020, 12:37 PM
I try SK. My job is business as usual. Crowded, close quarter job sites etc. After 15 years here, i am finally deemed "essential".

Gentleben
03-26-2020, 08:55 PM
its good to be un essential lol

Dutch
03-27-2020, 12:09 PM
My wife says I am 11 so I guess I'm safe.

jeremy86360
03-27-2020, 09:49 PM
Thought this will be fitting here...

I'm avoiding town altogether. Except for going in to work.

SKsCrappie
03-28-2020, 01:50 PM

HaHaHaHaaaaa..... Now that's funny.....

SKsCrappie
03-28-2020, 01:50 PM

HaHaHaHaaaaa..... Now that's funny.....

AthensMike
03-29-2020, 03:26 PM

Hilarious!!!!!!
I avoid town at all cost. All the time. I get plenty of cray-cray Monday through Friday.

billfish3r
07-24-2020, 12:20 PM
Its a good thing my fishing spot doesnt have a lot of people. Fishing is part of my life. Its just a matter of following health protocols if you really want to fish in this pandemic. And I just upgraded my fishing gears and Ive been having a lot of fun fishing lately. If anyone has plans to upgrade their fishing gear, you should check out this website.

MicroSoft
07-29-2020, 07:35 AM
All essential means is that you can readily be replaced !

vett0111
08-01-2020, 10:50 PM
Stay safe out there.

Gentleben
08-02-2020, 07:53 AM
ever since this **** started the neighbor hood has turned our street into a playground some parents don't even check on their kids they put them out and forget about them well yesterday the buzz on the street was local family had the virus so i texted the owner and asked if they were in fact positive , his response was well one positive but dont really believe it. last week two old guys my age died from the corona virus and this guy dont believe the positive results . SOoooooooooo i texted and called all the neighbors and told them what i knew the street is now a ghost town AND IT"S M Y FAULT!! I dont really give a fat rats azz if yo u dont like it i dont want that **** around me
that is all i am saying if you git the **** stay away from me and mine !!s