PDA

View Full Version : NFL

AthensMike
07-20-2020, 03:06 PM
any thoughts?????

jeremy86360
07-20-2020, 05:53 PM
Never really followed any sports. Seems to all be a circus nowadays anyhow.

Gentleben
07-21-2020, 06:44 AM
Over paid and disrespectful to our flag , I personally wont waste my time !!

reefrus
07-21-2020, 01:18 PM
I am with you Ben, looks like NFL, Nascar, MLB, NBA, Soccer are all gone in my household.

AthensMike
07-21-2020, 06:28 PM
I lost interest in the NFL when they started watering down the game. I know TD's and high scores are exciting but I enjoyed watching a dominate defense. I was a Sooner and Cowboy fan. Imagine my pain.
Haven't watched TV in about 5 years. DVD's or a good book. I absolutely LOVED watching pro football. I watched the NFL to escape certain things that occupy my mind on a daily basis. Work, politics, bills etc. I think it was Bob Costas who gave a halftime lecture about firearms during a Thursday night game. That ended my addiction to pro football. I do have to admit, I still check scores but only to see if The Steelers lose.
I don't see how they survive. How do they generate the same insane amount of revenue? I can think of a **** of a lot of folks who do more meaningful work for a lot less. I see them every day. I won't have much pity when the NFL collapses.

vett0111
08-01-2020, 10:47 PM
Not much sports at all here. Even less since the kneeling During the National anthem. I’m the outsider at work cause of this. Work with guys that are sports nuts. I tell them I could care less if I don’t here about them over paid and overrated folks. Not just NFL. NBA starting their BULL too along with most sports teams in any sport. My opinion of course.

AthensMike
08-03-2020, 01:24 PM
the ratings are down. wonder why?

Gentleben
08-08-2020, 05:02 PM
And they are racists!!@

vett0111
08-29-2020, 10:05 PM
Not much sports at all here. Even less since the kneeling During the National anthem. I’m the outsider at work cause of this. Work with guys that are sports nuts. I tell them I could care less if I don’t here about them over paid and overrated folks. Not just NFL. NBA starting their BULL too along with most sports teams in any sport. My opinion of course.

They seem to be doubling down on BS. Owners need to man up and tell their employees to get to work and keep their BS and opinions off field or court. They can do what they want on their own time. I’m good with boycotting sports. Lol. Again my opinion.

AthensMike
08-30-2020, 08:57 AM
I just laugh at these overpaid kids. They really take themselves a bit too seriously. Where do they think the money comes from?

vett0111
09-07-2020, 11:57 PM
I hear ya. Guess they feel we owe them the honor of watching them.

AthensMike
09-12-2020, 10:21 AM
Baseball game was on in the place we were eating lunch the other day. They had cardboard cutouts for fans. I could not stop laughing. I'm laughing now. Do the buy stuff with cardboard money? My buddy says that people actually pay money to have life size cardboard cutouts made of themselves and placed in a seat. Seems a bit strange but oh well. I even saw a cutout of someone's dog.
Is it just me or has the world officially gone full on batcrap crazy??

Gentleben
09-12-2020, 06:43 PM
Entitled communist's!!

vett0111
09-19-2020, 10:01 AM
Baseball game was on in the place we were eating lunch the other day. They had cardboard cutouts for fans. I could not stop laughing. I'm laughing now. Do the buy stuff with cardboard money? My buddy says that people actually pay money to have life size cardboard cutouts made of themselves and placed in a seat. Seems a bit strange but oh well. I even saw a cutout of someone's dog.
Is it just me or has the world officially gone full on batcrap crazy??

Lol. I wouldn’t pay to go in much less a cardboard cut of myself