PDA

View Full Version : Harley Lovers(pictures)

Gentleben
09-17-2003, 10:06 PM
Check out this two beauties :lol: The one standing is Pauls daughter, she can really ride the other beauty.

Gentleben
09-17-2003, 10:10 PM
This is Phyliss riding in on her blue sporty, sounded beautiful, love to hear that thunder roll!! :D

Gentleben
09-17-2003, 10:20 PM
Went out to Hardin and ate supper with Paul, Carrie , Phyliss their daughter , Sam& Barbara, Boyd, Pauls son and his wife Georgia, Paul Martin II, Lacey and who else i miss they are just a great bunch of country folks that really love to live. Paul fried the best fish I never ate,, like Carrie said the kind want make you slap your mama)I got my new boat motor and we made plans for the next fishing trip in two weeks .That was the high light of the evening we got sonme possible new members comin on, fishing buddied and motoircyle riders!! :)
Phyliss tell Paul that, that my good freind and fishing buddy **** will be joining usor we'l lbe joing him ,so we'll have enough boats to take everybody and he will put us on some fish :lol: Man i can feel it already it.Say Sept 27 , fish get together..

Paul and Boyd looking

Gentleben
09-17-2003, 10:58 PM
My Lovely bride the Warden, Phyliss and Carrie, just visiting and having a merry old time .

Gentleben
09-17-2003, 11:04 PM
Paul and the Warden go joy riding :shock: :lol:
they just happy as two kids on their first bike ride!! :lol: :D
That is a definetly the cadillac of the motor scooters

Gentleben
09-17-2003, 11:06 PM
Whoops there they go, again :D

Gentleben
09-17-2003, 11:20 PM
what, oh yes this is Sam

Warden
09-18-2003, 04:36 AM
what, oh yes this is Sam

That make me wanna get the scoot out today and ride to work in Austin.

Won a $100 gift certificate at the hog shop last night. Getting closer to the new windsheild for the little bike. (sporty)

Good fishin'

Thumper

mrmakAUCTIONEER
09-18-2003, 07:48 AM
YALL WANNA MAKE THAT FISHIN TRIP YER PLANNIN UP HERE DFW AREA ,SEPT 27TH AND 28TH EASY RIDERS (YA'LL HARLEY TYPES DO NOW THAT EASY RIDERS OF DALLAS. FALL ANAVERSERY PARTY. EASY RIDERS OF DALLAS HAS HAD A NAME CHANGE TO RICK FAIRLESS STROKERS OF DALLAS
SEPT 27 TH AND 28TH THEY HAVE THEIR FALL ANUALANAVERERY PARTY. LASTIME I WAS THERE , MUSTA BEEN 3-4000 BIKES COME THROUGH .
www.strokersdallas.com
STROKERS ICE HOUSE FALL BASH) ALL BIKES WELCOME HECK OF A BIG BIKE DEAL.
MAYBE GO SCOPE OUT SME LOCAL FISH PUDDLES.

Gentleben
09-18-2003, 08:10 AM
Yeah, Thumper how long a drive ya got?? :lol: When I came back from Midland I rode thru Austin, down 71 I think, been a while. That is some sure enough beautiful country on two wheels, up and down them winding hills , heck i turned the radio off and just listened to those screaming eagles talking to me, singing that song that only the Harleys can sing.
Maki , I don't believe that would be possible it would be nice but we done got this little fish gathering for sta mornibf started for the Logino family and any one that wants to come is welcome. :oops:

Gentleben
09-18-2003, 08:19 AM
Mamas ride

mrmakAUCTIONEER
09-18-2003, 08:31 AM
this used to be my favorite ride been looking closer at white road kings. Test drove new honda vtx1800, victory touring with big bore kit, heritage softail, considering yamaha 1600 silverado, my kid gott on a 800 crotch rocket and a couple big buells WHILE I TESTED THE HARLIES AND HONDAS. if i could get wind in da face fer me and him, for the price of one harley i might do that. till he is outta da nest. then get new road king. AND ADIOS AMIGOS. AS LONG AS THERE R WIDERNESS ROADS LEADING TO FISHIN HOLES THAT IS THE DIRECTION I WANNA GO. I HAVE GOTTEN RID OF ALL ANCHORS HOLDING ME BACK LIKE HUGE BUILDINGS , TRUCKS ,TRAILERS, MOUNTAINS OF JUNK, EVEN TOLD WIFIE IF SHE CANT SHOVE EVERYTHING WE OWN IN DA SADDLEBAGS OF A HARLEY WE DONT NEED IT. COURSE THATWENT OVER LIKE A TON OF BRICKS DROPPED IN DA MIDDLE OF THE JON BOAT. **** OH WELL. I ALSO CASSUALY MENTIONED IF SHE AINT ON DA BACK OF THE BIKE WHEN IT ROLLS OUT I GUESS SHE AINT COMMING. LEASTWISE NOT THAT TRIP. THAT COMMENT ALSO ROCKED THE BOAT A LIL AND RAISED A FEW EYEBROWS.

Warden
09-18-2003, 08:40 AM
mrmakauctioneer and gentleben,
the bikes and all sure look good and are probably fun to ride and see the country. Uncle Bill used to have a nice bike, maybe he will tell us about it on day, me I have one question for what kind of fish can you catch with them,

mrmakAUCTIONEER
09-18-2003, 08:51 AM
HERE IS SOME DEALS I FOUND AN ENTHUSIEST MIGHT ENJOY THE WIND AND MAKE A FEW BUCKS ON OL SHOVEL HEAD 1983 NICE BIKE COULDNT GET IT FINANCED. YAMAHA 1600 SILVERADO SILVER ANIVERSERY ADDITION. 2003 WITH 900 MILES ON IT $10,500 OUT THE DOOR AND WILL FINANCE SUPER NICE RIDE, **** ITS NOT A HARLEY.
IT IS AT LEE WODDS HARLEYDAVISON DALLAS. REALLY NICE 800 DRIFTER WITH ALL THE INDIAN LOOKING STUFF ADD ED,REAL HEAD SPINNER SINGLE SEAT AND IN ORAGON. 2003 VICTORY TOURING BIKE WITH A BIG BORE KIT. $8300 REALLY NICE HIGH MILAGE. PONDERED TOO LONG. JUST BEFORE WE HAD OUR HOUSTON GATHERIN I TRIED OUT A COP ROADKING ,HIGH MILAGE $11,000. YA DIS WOULD WORK. A FASTER ENTHUSIEST THAN ME SEEN ME TEST RIDDEN IT AND BOUGHT THAT DEAL BEFORE I GOT BACK.STILL HUNTIN .

Gentleben
09-18-2003, 01:24 PM
Mudfish :D hahahheehhe, hey there's your little broter hahahhheheheh
Thanks for all teh help man thats' what I needed!

mrmakAUCTIONEER
09-18-2003, 02:28 PM
yall know yrob tore up a net on a stump i told im he had 2 choices bait that stump and fish it er maybe hank it outta der and make an adenture ouuta it lika dis ol stump 3 foot tall.

Warden
09-18-2003, 06:22 PM
man that stump gets another net and it will kook something like that

Warden
09-18-2003, 09:21 PM
110 miles for a roundtripper - everyday. Sure gets old, but it ain't so bad on one of the scoots. Make better time too. Lots of curvy back roads I can take.

Still got one of those take a part fishing rods on my xmas list.
A bike fishing trip- man that would be something!. 5 or 6 old geezers like us on a fishing trip. Transportation by HD!!

Gotts finish packin for Conroe - see ya on Sun nite.

Thumper
03 EG Classis
03 !200 Sporty Custom

Warden
09-18-2003, 09:25 PM
if yall go on a bike fishing trip i want to go as the video man in my truck

Gentleben
09-18-2003, 10:12 PM
Old gizzers :shock: :shock: The older the violin the sweeter the music :lol: :) we'll do it thumper but it will have to be in the fall i don't ride much in the hot summer months!! ****, I got a three rail trailer you can pull in case we fall and can't get up!! :(

mrmakAUCTIONEER
09-19-2003, 07:31 AM
IN CASE YA ALL WANNA TRY A FISHIN TRIP ON A BIKE ER JUST A ROAD TRIP HERE IS EAGLE
HOUSTON RENTAL.
http://www.eaglerider.com/pricing_houston.html
DALLAS http://www.wescolvin.com/eagleriderdallas/
NATIONAL
http://www.eaglerider.com/

Gentleben
09-27-2003, 06:14 PM
This is Curt and Michelle, met them at Cut & Shoot, Tx. today , they are riding a 2003 Beautiful Harley with barely 11m miles. They are avid bikers and fisher people as well they fish Lake Conroe so guys when can we crash Lake Conroe?? :lol: :D

Gentleben
09-27-2003, 08:11 PM
Where's this stump maybe we introduce it to Mudcat :lol: :D I need the weights off it !!