PDA

View Full Version : mrmakauctioneer

Warden
10-01-2003, 07:19 PM
where have you been, we need to get together one weekend and go fishing, set a date and we can go from there, man say something

Gentleben
10-02-2003, 07:48 PM
Aliens must have got him it is unusual for Maki not to be saying something :shock: Anything!! :

mrmakAUCTIONEER
10-03-2003, 06:46 AM
:D GRUNTS :wink:

mrmakAUCTIONEER
10-03-2003, 06:48 AM
:idea: GRINS :idea:

mrmakAUCTIONEER
10-03-2003, 07:04 AM
ever watch heavy thinkers pondering a new adventure.
pace the floor . doodle , talk to theMselves, GRUNT , as they create and develope a working prototype in the brain first. AND GRIN when they see all the working parts. that is there satisfaction. to make it happen it requires at least 1 egore. :shock:

cherylrw
10-03-2003, 11:20 AM
LOL

Gentleben
10-05-2003, 08:01 AM
So what you been think bout??

mrmakAUCTIONEER
10-07-2003, 06:21 PM
So what you been think bout??
WONDER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF WE>>> :idea: HAD IDEAS THAT WERE ACTUALLY PROFITABLE FER EVERY ONE INVOLVED.
ER WONDER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF WE JUST GOT INNA BOAT AND WENT FISHIN. ER WONDER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF WHILE WE WERE INDA BOAT FISHIN WE HAD A VERY PROFITABLE DAY FER EVERYONE IN DA BOAT. COULD HAPPEN U KNOW!!! DATS WHAT I BEEN TINKIN ABOUT. :wink:

Warden
10-07-2003, 06:57 PM
did someone wake you up, see you this weekend about 1500 at the lake

Gentleben
10-09-2003, 06:01 AM
When you are catching fish you have lots of buddies but when you get skunked they seem to disappear , i don't care whether i catch any or not
I just enjoy what ever I am doing, I've been havinso so much fun latelty that I may have to hire someone just to help me enjoy it.GB

mrmakAUCTIONEER
10-09-2003, 11:20 AM
did someone wake you up, see you this weekend about 1500 at the lake
ya woke up went flee market. nuttin der went lake pat cleaburn fed a box of worms and cast allthe artficial stuff. nuttin . left der went lake alvarado, severl nice places available for sale. real nice lake. supposededly has a very good bass population, very private public boat launch, hard to find, kinda like land owners private stach. water was like glass, a lot of good hits nuttin in da skillet thow! 2 of us , worms, minnows,in da weeds and on the bottom, and surface and deep divers, and ratllin stuff casting . definatly try this one again. bigguns rolling around on surface close to shore. plenty of shad and minow activity.

mrmakAUCTIONEER
10-10-2003, 10:04 AM
i may not stay at auction very long sat am. :?: yall have a closer path to bjs from i 45 . than this.>>>from lake houston marina continue east on 1960 to fm 2100, that will be the second light past the marina, take a left and travel approx 3 miles and look for cleveland huffman road, take a left and travel aprox 2 miles to magnolia rd, a bj.' marina sign will be on the right, take a left and go to end , when road y's take a left and drive to the lake, the marina will be in front of you. here is a link that might help
WHATS CLOSER THAN THIS TO BJs >>>i 45 south to to 1960 east<< :idea:

Gentleben
10-10-2003, 10:33 PM
Maki my cell phone will be on me 281-451-0559 if ya get lost man i should ah posted some pics but that is correct take a left 2nd light from the DQ and go to Huffman Cleevland rd on the left and follow that st, it will cross Luces Bayou got around the Bend and it will be the second street to the left Magnolia point, take a left see BJ's signs about 2 miles and go straight till you dead end into the marina we'l l be looking for you!!

Gentleben
10-10-2003, 10:48 PM
The bumper sticker says "I'd Rather Be Boating or Fishing At...
BJ'S MARINA
HUFFMAN.TX- (281) 324-9199
they are locate a couple of miles north on FM 2100 .Go to the Wolf rd Huffman Cleveland intersection and take a left on Huffman -Cleveland rd , it turns into Huffman-New Caney rd after you pass Luces Bayou it curves to the right follow it to the second intersection on the left is Magnolia Point, take a left and follow it out till it dead ends into the Marina. there is a small "S" curve and Magnolia turns right just before the curve do not turn on Magnolia , the street turns into Cheatham and Cheatham dead ends into Calvins and that is where you find BJ's.
Good Luck and let' s go fishing!!