6th :D :lol:

Gentleben
10-06-2003, 10:49 PM
7th :D :lol: :shock:
Let us go fishing !!
Gentlemen, man your stations.

waterspout
10-07-2003, 09:26 AM
Ben I've been wondering how to make some cool jugs, now I know. Do jugs have to be white though with name date etc. Heck I've been taken my son huntin for some piggies and he finallly got his first one this past sunday. This next week is an all week saltwater tournament my wife likes to fish every year so one of these days I might make it back to the lake. Got saltwater fishin this week coming up then youth gun for deer then duck and goose and right in the middle of all the other is the flounder run. I don't know whether to cry or jump with joy:D there is so much fun going on!!

Gentleben
10-07-2003, 04:22 PM
Afraid so the guy at academy said someone got busted at Lake houston by the Patrol , hey we can ask them go to the Lake patrol corner and ask them Sgt Jones will be glad to answer. I know what the wardens says but never asked the patrol

Gentleben
10-07-2003, 04:24 PM
Mudcat flagging specials will be auctioned of at the Nove Gathering they work great better than academys @!!

Gentleben
10-07-2003, 04:26 PM
I'll probably get in trouble for saying that !!Dang!!

mrmakAUCTIONEER
10-07-2003, 05:40 PM
:D dives outta bed, stumbles over mic cord, wips into ATTENTION ...SOMEONE MENTION AUCTION<<<

mrmakAUCTIONEER
10-07-2003, 05:42 PM
:D dives outta bed, stumbles over mic cord, wips into ATTENTION ...SOMEONE MENTION AUCTION<<<

mrmakAUCTIONEER
10-07-2003, 05:46 PM

waterspout
10-08-2003, 08:51 AM
and even got a double post out of it, is that like a double back flip? talk about gettin excited,,,,,,,, :D LOL

Gentleben
10-08-2003, 03:29 PM
It is all the aution talk causes him to :lol: studder.

Gentleben
10-09-2003, 10:49 AM
The latest in the line of Mudcat Flagging Noodles is the "Jumbo Big Cat Noodles", a little more expensive but if in ya going after the big cats then you can not go with out the JumBo Mudcat Special. Mr Mudcat himself president and CEO of Mudcat Juggs Inc has spent numerous hours designing and testing this jugs so they can be the best that money can buy, and they are gauranteed to out fish and outlast any other brand on the market. I have been testing some of mr Mudcats jugs and they are fine, no guess work, when that sucker flags it is either got a fish or your bait is gone!! In either case they need your attention, to rebait or remove some nice blues that this mudcat special are notorious for catching.To place orders contact Mr Mudcat on this fine fishing freindly site, the FFFS!!!!! :lol: :D

Gentleben
10-09-2003, 10:52 AM
More jumbos, this are all expeimental models will not have my name on the ones you get

10-13-2003, 05:35 AM
AS A RECENT EYE WITNESS OF THESE JUGS IN ACTION I CAN TELL YOU IN 42 YEARS ON EARTH I HAVE NEVER SEEN SOMETHING WORK SO WELL I AM REALLY NOT SURE FISHING IN A BARREL WOULD BE EASIER MUDCAT FOR NOODLES INVENTOR OF THE YEAR

Gentleben
10-13-2003, 07:15 PM
Gator thank you they are out of this world , things are really popping we may need to start making reservations to take people out.

MicroSoft
10-14-2003, 08:54 PM
See you are at it again , you boys catch any fish??

Gentleben
10-14-2003, 09:01 PM
what sha doin gmc good to see you!! :D

Warden
10-15-2003, 09:24 PM
ben you know we worked together and caught our fish, working the boats and lines all together, meeting at points and visiting and having a good time

Gentleben
10-16-2003, 05:30 AM
Yes we are a team and that's what i like about our group we get together fish and talk about fu nand fishing :lol: :lol: where were you at i waited on you!!

mrmakAUCTIONEER
10-18-2003, 05:35 PM
:?: YO BROS HOW MUCH FER A SET OF JUGGS ALREADY RIGGED.?
FIGURE EACH PRICE ?
FIGURE SETOF 3 PRICE ?
FIGURE SET OF 6 PRICE ? nd set of 12 price?
also retail and wholesaleprices?

Warden
10-18-2003, 09:26 PM
ben, what you usin' fer weight there, and that is white trotline string, and how hard are the dang things to find after a big blue drags 'em 50 yd. from where you set em?

Warden
10-18-2003, 09:32 PM
lonestar,
as for weight we normally all use about the same, ben eses railroad spikes, i use old nuts from my truck repair bus. , we had a huge yellow that only drag it about 100 yards last weekend, it had a tree top with it. wghen you coming to fish with us, i promise you will have the time of your life

Gentleben
10-25-2003, 07:58 PM
Lonestar, it is about 10-15 ozs and we have brought in some 50+ ponders they don't pull them very far , mudcat catches some nice 20- 30 lbrs and they stay still, til you grab them then the fight is on. :lol: i use old trotlines as well as new trot lines with swivels that is very important , come on out to the nov gathering and be an eye witness to this madness :shock: you will never be tthe same never , you will get hook on this sport or art what ever you wish to call it and catch lots of fish, fight them hand to hand no machine kind ah like noodling and sometimes they get away!! Ay ****?? it wil lbe wild i am trying toi ge tof we'l see

Warden
10-26-2003, 09:20 AM
I have located a hole 36 ft deep, will there be any fish in there in Dec?
Where will they be? Can you catch fish from the bank at lake houston?
Where the big Yellers gonna be this month? I'm gonna go for the big yeller cats next gathering, will I catch any?
How much fish can you eat? What will be for sale at the auction?
I might auction off some of my jugs. !0pk normally sells for $60. Can you get them cheaper?
FIND OUT IF YOU COME TO THE GATHERING

Gentleben
10-26-2003, 02:44 PM
Go mudcat GO

10-26-2003, 04:45 PM
some times you gotta hog tie em and throw em in the truck before they realize hey this is a blast!!!! :wink:

mrmakAUCTIONEER
10-26-2003, 07:37 PM
well we almost got one a dem biguns hogtied eh BEN?

Warden
10-26-2003, 07:38 PM
you guys better get your stuff ready, i have figure a way to fish full time and still meet all the commitments, mudcat, i will be after them yellows with you, ben, little fish don't count, if it don't weigh 6 pounds it is food for the people and dont get counted as part of our creel for most fish, smallest fish will probably be won by me, come on, lets here some challanges and goals,

mrmakAUCTIONEER
10-26-2003, 07:44 PM
them biguns trying to get in yer boat all by themselves yet . u know yer doin it right when all ya gotta do is whistle em up. like ben lol

Warden
10-26-2003, 07:48 PM
yep, ben whistle, and mudcat just pull up and them cats jump in the boat, well i got duct tape for ben, still trying what to do with mudcat, so i can at least win i of the comp.

mrmakAUCTIONEER
10-26-2003, 07:59 PM
yep, ben whistle, and mudcat just pull up and them cats jump in the boat, well i got duct tape for ben, still trying what to do with mudcat, so i can at least win i of the comp.
IGUESS DAT DUCT TAPE BEN IS WHAT ACTS HIS SEATBELT KEEPS DEM YANKERS FROM YANKIN IM OVERBOARD. COURSE OL BEN BEEN KNOWN TO DO A LIL ADVENTURES IN THE MANOVERBOARD COLUMN

Warden
10-26-2003, 08:01 PM
i remember a time he tried to be a pirate and walk the plank

mrmakAUCTIONEER
10-26-2003, 08:12 PM
i remember a time he tried to be a pirate and walk the plank :shock: ben musta had his jesus shoes on dat trip as i recall he was in da water **** not in da water :?

Warden
10-26-2003, 08:14 PM
seem to recall, all he wanted was that camera to stay dry

Warden
11-14-2003, 06:39 PM
I got some of those store bought jugs from academy, They seem to work ok, except they don't flagg, it is all guess work, if you see one taking off thats a clue, but if you lose one your not out much. Try finding noddles this time of year,,, goodluck, I need to hook up w/ Mudcat.

Warden
11-14-2003, 07:10 PM
I got just the jugs you need. how much line came with those jugs for each jug?, how many hooks did they give you? just curiouse, I sell the "flagin jug" by itself for $3.00 ea , with line and hooks 10 for $50.
Here is what i caught at conroe usin my jugs, just above the sto away marina cut on chicken liver and garlic salt

mrmakAUCTIONEER
11-15-2003, 07:26 AM
:D Hi yall i havw a friend visiting with us this week from milwaulkee. i showed im my mudCATjugs and pics on site and asked what he thinks we should sell em fer . (he was my head salesman back in good ol days). he said start em at $19.95 and go up. we took em to lake belton west of temple . showed to a millionare who has a mantion on a hill lakefront. he thought $100.00 a set of 10 was a deal. when i said a good fisherman would pay $100.00 for a rod .and real that only catches 1 fish at a time this could catch50 at a time. my friend wants to try em on ebay. our thinking is. (both agree ) christmas presents to fish nuts FROM WIFIE AND KIDOS WHO DONT FISH **** KNOWS DAD DOES. whadiya think?

11-15-2003, 07:45 AM
sounds like a winner to me and i will be able to say i knew the GREAT MUDCAT when he was just a little ole mudcat in the makin.

mrmakAUCTIONEER
11-15-2003, 07:54 AM
:idea: HAVE EVERY MEMBER BuY A SET Of mudCATjugs and either use em er show and tell about em . try to sell fer mudcat. make ya a lil fer yer effort too. prizes (INCENTIVE )could BE CASH (HIGHER COMMISIONS).
1ST ICENTIVE PRIZE. $ casH for most amount of jugs sold at set retail price!
prize INCENTIVE $$ MOMONEY FER THE ONE WHO SELLS EM THE HIGHEST OVER RETAIL PRICE. :shock:

Warden
11-15-2003, 08:42 AM
I'm in, let me know when I can pick up 10 jugs , $50.00 bucks right?

Gentleben
11-15-2003, 01:05 PM
Mudcat better get to makin jugs.

Gentleben
11-15-2003, 01:20 PM
Maybe, I can drive the limoscene 8) Go Mudcat Go. :D :lol: :o :shock:

Warden
11-15-2003, 01:53 PM
Hey guys it takes a while to make these jugs, and they are crude, not mfg by a company. I'll try to keep up, I aint makin a whole bunch on these. Thanks to all of you that have sold and showed my jugs.

11-15-2003, 02:27 PM
mudcat i want 10 (jugs) for my self and a buddy wants 10 (jugs) so put me on the list when you get time and was thinking if you get into production i would like a few business cards of yours because sitting at the ramp boatfull of kitties people asking how where do i get those i could say here call the mudcat for your order good luck.

Gentleben
11-15-2003, 03:17 PM
tell me how i can help and i'll do it!! :D :lol: If you hiring anyone to help enjoy the fun i'll do it!! :lol: :D :shock:

11-15-2003, 04:17 PM
sound like we are going to have to start a gathering to build mudcat specials

Warden
11-15-2003, 05:01 PM
Gator i'm startin on you 20 i'll let you know when they are ready.

Gentleben
11-15-2003, 10:23 PM
i believe mrs mudcat said he got it all together, tried to get hired on . I'll tell you what they are three times better than the commercial one's i 've seen and at a better price :lol: :D I'll have to put an order with him after he fills all his other orders; they should be finished this weekend :lol: :o :D Go Mudcat Go :shock:

Gentleben
01-24-2004, 10:18 PM
Mudcat we have some new folks that will be out in the morning jugging and may get with us for next weekend , :lol:

Warden
01-25-2004, 06:51 AM
sounds good.have the jugged before? if not the gonna like it, they throw thier rods away or give them to salvation army.

Warden
01-25-2004, 10:10 PM
Do they come with a warranty or is jug insurance available or maybe an extended warranty?
You wont believe what happened.

01-25-2004, 11:40 PM
i wasnt near the boat and i did not stand sit or eat that jug thats my story and i stiking to it.

Warden
01-26-2004, 12:16 PM
I'd recognize those gator teeth marks anywhere.
Gatot you gotta stop usin thoes jugs as toothpicks, you are the only person i know that gotta have a 100 quart icechest for a lunch box.

01-26-2004, 05:23 PM
im just big boned :P :P :P :P

mrmakAUCTIONEER
01-26-2004, 05:34 PM
gees BRO remember the lesson in preschool make sure junk is all the way out before ya slam the truck door shut lmao :D

Gentleben
01-26-2004, 09:45 PM
Hummmmmmm? :shock: On second thought, maybe i'll just ride with mudcat 8) :? What about no fault, uninsured motorist?? :mad: :P :oops:

Warden
01-26-2004, 09:58 PM
OK, CATFISHBOAT, GO AHED AND TELL US HOW IT HAPPENED

Gentleben
01-26-2004, 10:05 PM
looks like he might have gone trolling with it tied to his prop, come clean Randy!!

Warden
01-26-2004, 10:07 PM
i agree, got two of them sat but caught it before i tore them up

01-26-2004, 10:46 PM
ben there done that just lost a few hooks and weight

mrmakAUCTIONEER
01-27-2004, 08:22 AM
ben there done that just lost a few hooks and weight
mmm were listening BRO you got some kinda weight loss tactics that work? HOOKED ON SWEETS **** lost that hook? HOOKED ON burgers **** lost that hook? Man every time i loose a pile of weight it returns with plenty of interest,
we could probably get rich ifn we study that lesson eh? lol
COURSE ad could read CATFISHERMEN LOOSE WEIGHT- send $9.95 we will show ya how. SEND EM BACK A POST CARD sayin everytime we use mudcat jugs we catch so many fish just bendin over the side of the boat
draggin all them heavey fish in, our bodies thinks we are doin celastetics
ol gut turns to mussell and we eats all dem catfish and not dem sweets, O BY THE WAY we sell mudcatjugs too and guided trips , we all could make a fortune bros, and enjoy doin it N LOOSE HOOKS AND WEIGHT, :shock: :o