PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Welcome radarman

saundecw
05-18-2006, 09:04 PM
Welcome to FishingTx radarman!! Where do you fish and what do you fish for? Share some fishing stories and enjoy the site.

Gentleben
05-18-2006, 11:00 PM
Welcome radarman to Fishingtx.com l! We don't claim to be the best, we are the smallest but we do claim to be the freindliest website in Texas!!:captain:
This site was made for everyone who enjoys Texas fishing. Whether you are a pro or a novice! Come in and introduce yourself! Share techniques, stories, baits, photo's, etc. If you are skilled at catching fish, please share with the group. If you need help, or would simply like to learn, please ask. We are glad to have you here. :new_shocked:We truly hope you enjoy Fishingtx the best Texas Jugliners website in Texas! After all... this is YOUR group
Know what I mean??:114:

dwaynez
05-19-2006, 07:06 AM
Welcome to FishingTx

mocanady
05-19-2006, 07:55 AM
:applause: :applause: :applause: Welcome aboard! Cant wait to see some of your stories here!

croxt
05-19-2006, 01:28 PM
welcome radarman.....enjoy

Ughlee
05-19-2006, 01:39 PM
Welcome to FishingTx

radarman
05-22-2006, 10:14 PM
My wife Ann and myself mostly fish saltwater, but during the Spring and fall we fish Lake Houston for Crappie. I heard about this website when Ben stopped in to chat with my wife about her current Lake Houston White Crappie record she caught this year. She caught a 2 lb 15 oz crappie which beat the new record caught just 3 weeks before by 1 oz.

We fish with jigs and minnows for crappie. She caught her lake record crappie on a yellow jig tipped with a very small minnow. Straight down in 9 1/2 ft of water over some brush.

We are members of Saltwater Anglers' League of Texas - Trinity Bay and Ann is a member of Texas Lady Anglers. We wade fish and boat fish Galveston Bay, Trinity Bay, and East Bay mostly. We launch out of April Fool, Seabrook, and Slyvan Beach mostly. We use both artificial and bait.

Our favorite time is Fall to chase flounder. We fish about every Sat & Sun, some where. Hope to see some of you on the water.

Bruce

BIGDAVE
05-23-2006, 02:30 AM
Welcome to the FishingTx family!! Enjoy the site and hope you and Ann will share many fishing trips with us. Hope to see you on the water soon.

reedlv
05-27-2006, 07:55 AM
Welcome to FishingTx.....