PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Welcome BOOGER

Gentleben
06-06-2006, 12:31 PM
Welcome to Fishingtx.com Booger:bang: l! We don't claim to be the best, we don't claim to be the largest but we do claim to be the freindliest website in Texas!!:captain:
This site was made for everyone who enjoys Texas fishing. Whether you are a pro or a novice! Come in and introduce yourself! Share techniques, stories, baits, photo's, etc. If you are skilled at catching fish, please share with the group. If you need help, or would simply like to learn, please ask. We are glad to have you here. :new_shocked:We truly hope you enjoy Fishingtx the best Texas Jugliners website in Texas! After all... this is YOUR group
Know what I mean??

saundecw
06-06-2006, 05:40 PM
Welcome to FishingTx Booger!! Share some fishing adventures and enjoy the site.

Ughlee
06-06-2006, 05:55 PM
Welcome to FishingTx

john
06-06-2006, 07:15 PM
Welcome to fishiingtx BOOGER!!!!

Booger
06-07-2006, 10:29 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

I'm not a pro nor am I a novice. I hope to learn a great deal here as well as contribute my knowlege to others. I used to be a largemouth guy (still do persue them occasionally) but my main passion in fishing now is catfishing R&R. Fun Stuff.

croxt
06-07-2006, 12:34 PM
Welcome to FishingTx.....where do you like to fish?

NewCaneyFishingLady
06-07-2006, 07:34 PM
:welcome:

Booger
06-08-2006, 11:32 AM
Welcome to FishingTx.....where do you like to fish?

I live in Magnolia right now so Conroe is a quick shot from the House. Conroe is the most frequent lake I fish but the pleasure boaters make it a nightmare this time of year. I will be sticking to night fishing up there till fall. I got the boat up and running this past weekend so hope to be out soon. It's been too long.

Other lakes I like are Fayette County Res. and Sommerville. I have fished Gibbins Creek but have not had much luck out there.

croxt
06-08-2006, 12:37 PM
be sure and post up some stories and/or pictures......there are a lot of people on here who fish conroe.....maybe you will see/link up with them....good luck to you.

BIGDAVE
06-09-2006, 05:32 AM
It's great to have you aboard Booger! Welcome to the FishingTx family.

dwaynez
06-09-2006, 01:11 PM
Welcome to FishingTx