PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Welcome jtg0309

saundecw
06-28-2006, 12:33 PM
Welcome to FishingTx jtg0309!! Where do you fish and what for? Share some fishing adventures and enjoy the site.

dwaynez
06-28-2006, 01:47 PM
Welcome to FishingTx

Ughlee
06-28-2006, 02:37 PM
Welcome to FishingTx

croxt
06-28-2006, 02:47 PM
Welcome to FishingTx

BIGDAVE
06-28-2006, 07:08 PM
Welcome to the FishingTX family jtg0309.

NewCaneyFishingLady
06-28-2006, 07:32 PM
:welcome:

BW3D
06-28-2006, 10:20 PM
Welcome to Fishingtx!!!

Gentleben
06-29-2006, 05:38 AM
We welcome you to Fishingtx.com :welcome: !! We don't claim to be the best, we don't claim to be the largest but we do claim to be the freindliest website in Texas!!:winner:
This site was made for everyone who enjoys Texas fishing. Whether you are a pro or a novice! Come in and introduce yourself! Share techniques, stories, baits, photo's, etc. If you are skilled at catching fish, please share with the group. If you need help, or would simply like to learn, please ask. We are glad to have you here. :hammer: We truly hope you enjoy Fishingtx the best Texas Jugliners website in Texas! After all... this is YOUR group

jtg0309
06-29-2006, 08:41 AM
Thanks to you all! I am actually getting back into fishing after 20 years or so.
Grew up fishing in Alabama, but got into other things as a teen. Now, I think the "bug" has bitten again for me. Now, all I have to do is balance between fishing and golf! :icon_smile: I also have a 2yr old son whom I want to expose to the sport, and just have some father-son time on the weekends when I'm not working.

I live in the Spring/Woodlands area, so I don't have anything in particular that I fish for. I just want to catch something, and occasionally be able to bring something home for supper! Since I'm getting back in, I'm pretty much stuck with entry level tackle (baitcast setup), as well as stuck on the bank since I don't own a boat. I'm planning on trying different spots, Lake Conroe, Lake Houston, Spring Creek, etc. Any suggestions you all might have to guide me in the right direction I would certainly appreciate.

Again, thanks for the welcome and tight lines to you all. This looks like an incredible place with some great folks!