PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving !!!

mikechell
11-21-2006, 07:33 PM
Let me get this one started early. I will be enjoying the company of the Wife, and my oldest sister and her husband. And before and after, I'll be enjoying the fishing.
I hope you all find plenty to be thankful for on the start of this Holiday Season. I know I am thankful for the people on this site. I have had the immense pleasure of meeting some of you. I have had the even greater pleasure of becoming close friends to a couple of you. For you, and am deeply grateful
Have a great day, Thursday. And may the rest of your days only get better.

Mike Chell

john
11-21-2006, 07:47 PM
Mike,you and your family as well as the fishingtx family have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

whitebassfisher
11-21-2006, 08:21 PM
Mike, I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving as well. I make a point to read your post for a reason.

I have really enjoyed FishingTx. We have a great group of people here, and I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

dpiper
11-21-2006, 09:08 PM
Mike thanks for the kind words. I too wish all a happy and blessed Thanksgiving. And thank you FishingTx. You have given to me way more than I have given.

God Bless All.

willyjoekc
11-22-2006, 12:19 AM
I wish all of you have a safe and happy thanksgiving.

saundecw
11-22-2006, 09:04 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!

dwaynez
11-22-2006, 10:08 AM
Best wishes for a Blessed Thanksgiving Holiday. I will be working Thanksgiving Day, but I will have dinner with my family after work. I have a lot to be thankful for in my life and this site and all of the great members are part of that, so a Happy Thanksgiving to you all and be safe if traveling during the the Holiday Season.