PDA

View Full Version : Site switch over

Gentleben
04-20-2007, 11:16 PM
:hammer: Folks monday night we will try once again to switch servers ,we are going down for at leasts 5-6 hrs , we don't know what we'll loose but we are expecting to loose quiete alot. so plesse bare with us cause we may be down for a quiete a while .it is posssible we may loose the whole board but it is something that needs to hapopen, so please stay with us .

Scotta
04-21-2007, 04:40 PM
:hammer: Folks monday night we will try once again to switch servers ,we ma ygpo down so plesse bare with us cause we may be down for a few hours:winner:
Oh no, looks like I will be in "Time Out" hahahahahahahah.

Ole Bill
04-21-2007, 08:36 PM
good maybe we will not loose so much time

T-111-5
04-23-2007, 08:25 AM
Good go for it....

CatfishCommander
04-23-2007, 11:43 AM
no fishing tx website for HOW many hours!!??!! Nice knowing all of you!!! lol just playing..good luck ben!!:sinking:

Gentleben
04-23-2007, 06:18 PM
Ok so this should not happen tonite !!

stubblefieldcrappie
04-24-2007, 09:33 AM
when is this taking place? r we gonna lose all the old threads?

Gentleben
04-27-2007, 07:11 AM
Happened last night , wow but we are finally on with a real hostand server , TECH support and whole 9 yards , hope everything to improve!!:icon_wink:

Ole Bill
04-27-2007, 07:38 AM
well it is my opinion that we all should pitch in and donate what we can to help defray the cost so that fishingtx.com can have a permenant home without being a drag on any one person. everyone has expressed how important this is to them so what we need is a treasurer who will account for monies received by donation to help defray costs to maintain a server. and for members to donate what ever they can even if it is only a few cents. with as many members as this site has a few cents from each of us would pay for a server that is unlimited and add free i for one am willing to give to a cause that is well worth it. my problem is i dont know who to send a check to and i would very much like to give back some of what has been so generously given

john
04-27-2007, 08:22 AM
Thats fantastic.It was done at a perfect time.

Gentleben
04-27-2007, 10:42 AM
I would like to thank all those involved in the research and transfer of this site mainly The Warden , Piper , Jerome , Tracker and Wyane also would like to ithank alll thoses who did no help for staying clear of the fireworks sometimes too much help can actually hinder ,anyways I don' tknow what I am trying to say except thanks to all for making Fishingtx one of the better fishing wedsites on the interent. It :welcome: is your playground take care of it!!

MsCatHunter2
04-27-2007, 06:27 PM
I wholeheartedly agree with Ole Bill. I have learned so much info here, laughed at all the jokes & prayed with y'all when prayers are called for. I too would like to donate.... where do i send the check? :thinking:

Bill Barrick
04-27-2007, 09:03 PM
Hey Ole Bill, all you gotta do is send in your credit card number and they will take care of the rest, You don't even have to write the check or buy a stamp! LOL

Gentleben
04-27-2007, 09:22 PM
I fit's ok with D piper donations should go to him and he can disperse in the right direction;)

dwaynez
04-27-2007, 11:48 PM
Glad to see everything worked out.

Gentleben
04-30-2007, 05:46 AM
It did not take no rocket scientist just someone taht knew what they weer doing!!:applause:

Ole Bill
04-30-2007, 08:17 AM
Hey Ole Bill, all you gotta do is send in your credit card number and they will take care of the rest, You don't even have to write the check or buy a stamp! LOLlast time i used it they told me it didnt have any money in it so i threw it away bwaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha

Ole Bill
04-30-2007, 08:19 AM
ok dpiper post a address and we will get our checks on the way. oh yea will cash at the muster work too bwaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha didnt need ta ask that question just threw it in there as a reminder

dpiper
05-01-2007, 10:03 PM
We need to put together some controls before start taking donations by mail. A goon squad meeting is needed. In the mean time if someone wants to made a donation we will have a jar set up at the May muster if someone wants to make a donation.

Thanks,

Donald

Scotta
05-01-2007, 10:57 PM
Dont worry about the credit cards, they dont want money. They'll just call. hahahahahahaahh

Ole Bill
05-02-2007, 07:14 AM
well get yer meetin goin and do something we will leave a light on fer you bwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh