PDA

View Full Version : 10-06-07 Muster at Cagle on Lake Conroe

NewCaneyFishingLady
10-04-2007, 07:59 PM
Wayne and CT are bringing in the fish, lots of fish and have CPR'd several big ones. I cleaned 55 fish today; the ones I could hold on to. They have a cooler full of the bigger ones that I couldn't hold with one hand.

NewCaneyFishingLady
10-04-2007, 08:01 PM
Robert, Gator and Ole Bill, arrived this afternoon.

NewCaneyFishingLady
10-04-2007, 08:02 PM
Pawpop, Ironman and newbefisher also arrived this afternoon.

medulla762
10-05-2007, 07:44 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/medulla762/Conroe/CTWayne.jpg

Chillin'! Shouldn't yall be nettin' bait, filleting, chopping firewood or something?...bwaaaahahaha...

Way to go folks!

I hope to make it up that way this evening or tomorrow evening to say hey. Will not be able to fish, not all night anyways. Thrashing limb chickens in the morning and offshore Sunday.

Gentleben
10-05-2007, 08:02 AM
Dem boys are resting , just waiting on the splash, the flag or the word "Fish ON!!!!!Great goin gguys we'l lbe there about tnoon with reinfiorcements:secret:

jighed
10-05-2007, 02:17 PM
Looks like ya'll are having a good time. Keep the pics coming to update us at home.
Ya'll be careful

Scotta
10-05-2007, 03:44 PM
Keep the pics coming. I hope to make it up there but I have to work again tomorrow, staurday. Dont know how late

NewCaneyFishingLady
10-06-2007, 07:21 PM
I want to thank every one of you that attended the muster. Also, I have an extra special thank you to the ones that brought items and helped out to make this a successful event. The meal was fantastic!!

Attendance for this event was:

Paul (bigboy)
Glenda (Paul’s wife)
Ryan (their grandson)
Bill Barrick
Charles Cooper
Patsy (Charles’ wife)
Morris (Crappie Tracker)
Mary (Sassy)
Donnie (diper)
Gator
Gentleben
Jimmy
Ken (Ironman) – thank you very much for bringing your pit.
John
Lottfisher
Ginny
Mark (mj1956)
Elizabeth (Mark’s wife)
Christie (their daughter)
Tom (Pawpop)
Linda (Ms Pawpop)
Linda (newbefisher)
Tommy (Welder_guy)
Ashley (Tommy’s wife)
Ethan (their son)
Haden (their son)
Colten (their son)
Malayna (their daughter)
Beau (Pawpop’s son)
Angie (Beau’s wife)
Kailey (their daughter)
Lee Lee (their daughter)
Hunter (their son)
Tyler (their son)
Susan (me)
David (my husband)
Ole Bill
Robert (rddempc)
Colton (Robert’s son)
Bill (roadtrip57)
Wayne (saundecw)
Please, if I missed anyone or made a mistake, let me know.

NewCaneyFishingLady
10-06-2007, 07:30 PM
Barbecue night............

NewCaneyFishingLady
10-06-2007, 07:35 PM
Lots of fish cleaning going on!! Thanks for pitching in!!

NewCaneyFishingLady
10-06-2007, 07:37 PM
Waiting for lunch...

T-111-5
10-06-2007, 09:03 PM
:( Sorry I missed out on the great company and good food .:( Maybe next time . I sure am glad to see you all had a great time . I new that ya'll would. From what I read Susan you did it up wright. :applause: Way to go NCFL. THANKS FOR THE PICTURES AND REPORT.....:)

gator
10-07-2007, 02:55 PM
sue i have done a few of these and i know what work it is a labor of love but work. thank you for every thing you and your team did i didnt get to visit as much as normal cause its been 4 months since my boat saw the water. i had a blast to all my friends old and new thanks for the great time. to those i missed maybe next time we can get together some more. thanks sue it was great. and david you always got a seat in the boat sure had fun with you in the boat.bill as always had many laughs and good times. thanks guys

bigboy
10-07-2007, 03:51 PM
Thanks everyone for a great weekend, Ryan asked on the way home when was the next one.

Gentleben
10-07-2007, 05:22 PM
Great fun Thanks SUsan and wayne and tracker without you three tehe msuetr would not have happned .ther rest were grae the cookers the cleaners the luyrkers teh lookers all weer gtrea t!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great food fun and glad to see old friends and make new ones !!!!!!!!!!:applause:
Glad to meet Rdemsey and Colton, tahta young man goona grow up right fishin gand helping boyu he was graeta around teh camp with him i owuld sti ll be greaking camp!!
Billbarric kglad to meetyou and go out with us
:applause: !!!!!!!!!

john
10-07-2007, 06:16 PM
Nfl,CT,Wayne,Linda,Ironman and everyone else i thank for a great time.We had some out of towners as usual Bigboy and his wife as well as others.I just can't remember all the names but i would be honored to fish with all.Here are some pics i took while waiting for lunch.

john
10-07-2007, 06:22 PM
Snuck a previous muster pic in.

Gentleben
10-07-2007, 06:37 PM
To pphoto is Jimmy Ra y with ne of his trophys 7.5 lbs , the Robert Demsey and Colton with some cats they caught thry hav re a pic of a nicer one but i will let them share it!!Teh braekfast for Welder guy and Ashely the whole Papop
clan!!
3rd pic is newbie fsiher aka linda Pawpops sis !!

Gentleben
10-07-2007, 06:44 PM
Come on John couldn't you ufind a better pic of ME!!:secret:
Daz how yo uhold your fish so they don't fin you also m ynew pad i tsure was nice !!
Colton wit hanotehr nice gfish about 8lbs and thecampsite signs piepr had made up ,, yo ushow up and he puts up a sin at your camp can't ge tno beterin thata

Gentleben
10-07-2007, 06:54 PM
A few more !!:secret:

Gentleben
10-07-2007, 07:00 PM
And more !!~:confused:

gator
10-07-2007, 07:07 PM
heres a couple of my favorite jimmie houston aint got nothing on me

Gentleben
10-07-2007, 07:08 PM
Just a couple more:secret: !!

Gentleben
10-07-2007, 07:10 PM
What dta fsih weigh was tha tyour 19 lber ??:confused:

Ole Bill
10-07-2007, 07:11 PM
i have recuperated some now and i just wanted to thank everyone for such a good time and the fellowship that was shared. i cant even begin to remember everyone but you can bet i wont forget the fun we had the good food and the time shared. sue i will be over to your house for that brisket recipe or a lesson in how to put it together gator you can bet i had fun as usual when we are together and ben i finally got introduced to some mighty fine breadfast tacos and enjoyed three of them and then some of that breakfast cassarole that was really good. mark good seeing you and the family and roadkill bill barreck tracker wayne big boy and your wife and Pawpop linda and all of the family it was just really good and thanks to you sister linda for keeping me in coffee. i had a wonderful time and thanks to everyone God bless you all:applause: :applause: :applause:

Gentleben
10-07-2007, 07:24 PM
Here's Jimmy!! watch de guy on teh phone i think he sells magazines !!

medic1292
10-07-2007, 07:30 PM
Wow, looks like everyone had a great time! With all those pics of everyone sitting down who was fishing??:stooges: Who won the contest?

john
10-07-2007, 07:49 PM
Looks like you guys caught some fish Ben.Did you give the ranger a hug?

Scotta
10-07-2007, 07:53 PM
Sorry I missed it but had to work on Friday and saturday. Looks like ya'll had a great time. Work! Work! Work!

JACKALOPE
10-07-2007, 11:04 PM
Looks like I missed another good Fishingtx feast!

roadtrip57
10-08-2007, 06:02 AM
wow it was great to finally put the names with the faces,,,
, good company and good food,,,it don't get any better,,

stubblefieldcrappie
10-08-2007, 09:00 AM
looks like everyone that was able to attend had a great time. i wish i could have made it i have been sick since last thursday and its now monday and i just keep getting worse. anyway great pics and stories i enoyed hearing about the good times had by all.

NewCaneyFishingLady
10-08-2007, 08:43 PM
You are very welcome, I was happy to do it. Thank you too CT, and Wayne for supplying the fish and for all you did to help. As usual, you 2 brought in more than enough fish for everyone. :applause:

why_knot
10-08-2007, 09:47 PM
Sorry I missed it. I was busy breaking in the new boat on the south end of the lake (clear of any stumps). Looks like everyone had a great time. I'll have to try and make the next one.

Gentleben
10-09-2007, 06:49 PM
I feel for anyone who missed this event as we had a tremendous amounts of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:secret:

saundecw
10-11-2007, 07:00 PM
Fantastic job NCFL!! It was great to see a lot of new faces as well as old. A lot of memories, new friends, good food and fellowship, who could ask for more. Time to gear up for the next one!!

Gentleben
10-11-2007, 08:43 PM
Next one will be at BJ's well have a big fishfry Fishingtx style on sat a 1 day muster anyone wanna come ou tfriday and help us catch the fish is welocme d !!:secret:

rddempc
10-11-2007, 08:57 PM
I'm a little behind on getting an update posted. We had a great time at our first muster. Thanks to NCFL and everyone for organizing the event. As a newcomer to the group I was impressed by how everyone made an attempt to include us and keep us involved. I was especially pleased that adults took time to talk with and include my son. We're anxious to hear about the next trip.

Here's a couple pics of our first real jugging experience. We've toyed with them before but never left them out overnight. Not sure how much the cat weighed, only have a small scale. Got some good tips on what to buy though. I also included a pic of "new friends" on the lake.

Thanks again to everyone who made it a great time for us, especially Ben.

otocatchfish
10-11-2007, 09:18 PM
Looks like yall had a blast!

Gentleben
10-11-2007, 09:28 PM
Yo uare welcome Robert, ain't nothing makes me happier than to see a father and son team and catching fish where memories are made forever and Colton is one fine respectfulful young man.. Really enjoyed visint with y uguys and a[ppertcaoed you help breakin camp!!
next event will be on lake houston and you are welcome to come help us catch them fry!!!:applause:
Nice fish and pics tahnks !!!