PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Welcome joemah

saundecw
11-04-2007, 02:41 AM
Welcome to FishingTx joemah!! Where do you fish and what do you fish for? Share some of your fishing adventures and enjoy the site.

Ole Bill
11-04-2007, 07:31 AM
Welcome to fishingtx
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cus/e_1_55.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZU)

john
11-04-2007, 07:34 AM
Welcome to fishingtx!

NewCaneyFishingLady
11-04-2007, 08:02 AM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_3_36.gif

barrelbritches
11-04-2007, 09:58 AM
welcome joemah to fishing tx come on in

BassingtxLady
11-04-2007, 02:05 PM
Hi,

I'm glad you made it! Welcome to FishingTX.Com the friendliest fishing forum you will find.

Take a look around and you'll discover a real community of very different people interested in fishing at all levels from beginner to expert. We seem to be primarily about catfish, but what unites everyone is the desire to communicate, share, learn and discuss fishing.

Whether you're here seeking help as a beginner to fishing, or are an advanced (PC) fisher person, it's great to see a new face. If you have a little knowledge share it with us. Update your profile info so people will know a little more about you. We will all thank you for helping us get to know you better.

Now, jump in and have a good time, while you are getting to know us.

joemah
11-06-2007, 12:10 AM
Thanks for all the great welcomes. I moved here from Southern California and am used to man made lakes. Did a lot of bass fishing though and thought I would check out this site to see how things are around here. I went to Lake Conroe for my first lake trip here in houston and was shocked at the HUGE lake I was in. Where do you even start??? I didn't go for fishing as I was in a neighbors speed boat. But I got to get out anyway and get on the water, which I missed! I live near Katy and have been researching where all the lakes are at around here. I will be starting from scratch since I have no boat, left all rods and baits in my father-in-laws rafters and found out that he threw them away. :( So I won't be fishing the way I want anytime soon since "it is not in the budget" <---- That is my wife talking on the Dave Ramsey plan. I did plan a little trip to Martin Dies just to get out and camp in a tent, but from what I have read on here, the fishing isn't that great since the hurricane. BUT, will take the young kids out and my wifes teenage cousins and try a little catfishing from the piers. I'm going to try and get a little Jon boat as soon as I can, just to get out. The way Scotta talks about Fayette, I will probably hit that lake first when the time comes. I look forward to reading all the new posts from here on out and will bring back a report after this weekend from steinhagen. Thanks again for the welcomes!!!

Melissaa52
11-06-2007, 12:36 AM
Welcome to FishingTx.com, Joemah! You'll enjoy this site, full of friendly people. Please don't forget to check out the calendar for upcoming events. There is an event this weekend which I hope you'll make it. If you have any questions, please feel free to post them and it will surely be responded to. Have fun!

tylerdan
11-06-2007, 07:07 AM
Welcome joemah. You can probably hook up with some of the members from your area and join in the fishing catching fun. They can share a lot of info about the local lakes and usually have a boat seat open!