Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm Back

Rockyfox2

I'm Back

Well it's been a while since I was on. I kind of disappeared without a trace I know. And to all of my friends on here I must say I have missed all of you and look forward to seeing you all again.

I have had some great changes in my life like a new career.

I have had to back off the fishing for the last year and a half or so to concentrate on that, but all is going well and I am ready to get back to some serious fishing.

Good news is the boat is still running great and ready to hit the water as soon as, and if, the wind ever slows down.

So again to all my friends, John, Susan, Ben, and the others, I say Hello and it's great to be back.

Dan

Junior Member Hooked on FishingTX
    Welome back to fishing!!!

Obsessed Jugging Addict Master in FishingTX kingwoodcatfisherman's Avatar
    Great to have you back !! We have a muster get together scheduled for April 2 and 3rd on Lake Houston at BJ's . You should try to come ! I would like to meet you !!!
    A bad day fishing is better than a great day working ! :fart:

Live your life to the fullest !! That way when you die, the preacher doesn't have to lie.

NewCaneyFishingLady
    Rocky???? Is it really you??? Man, it is great to see you back with us. You have really been missed!! We need to do some fishing, even I have a boat now. I would tell you more but I am going to bed, so, I will get back to you. Just wanted to let you know tonight, that I am happy to know that you are doing good.

jlee989
    Hi, I'm Jesse welcome back!

HawgHunter
    Welcome back Rocky....Brad Matlock, aka HawgHunter here....hope to meet you on the water soon.

john
    Welcome back buddy.I was concerned about what happen to you..I have got the serious bass fishing bug in the last year or so but still like to chase some whites and hybrids.

Rockyfox2
    Hey John,

Yes you started that Bass fishing thing just before I left. Looks from the pic like you have been doing ok at it.

I think I will stick to the cats, whites and Hybrids though. It's just more fun for me.

Glad you are doing well though. My phone# is still the same if you ever need anything.

john
    Rock i lost your number to the fishes when my phone went in the drink.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX tylerdan's Avatar
    Good to see you Rockyfox. I was reading some of your old posts the other day and wondering where you are.