Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome Pacmansb

Pacmansb
    Girl 9 yr old
    boy 7 yr old
    boy 5 yr old
    boy 2 yr old

oh boy!

Life is busy but never a dull moment arond our house!

# of the love to fish the 4 just isn't old enough yet but I'll vouch for he that one day he will love to fish too
    Pac

Obsessed Jugging Addict Master in FishingTX kingwoodcatfisherman's Avatar
    Wow !! That is alot of kids and alot of young boys !! Your wife has her hands full for sure .
    A bad day fishing is better than a great day working ! :fart:

Live your life to the fullest !! That way when you die, the preacher doesn't have to lie.

Scotta
    Ok, I was wondering if this was the Pac. Pac chack out the thread ben started about bass fisherman on sheldon. I have this guys card somewhere. Something to talk to tpwd about.

Pacmansb
    One in the same scott! Yup I'd be glad to get a copy of the card and pass it on to TPWD about other possibilities. I'll get it form you at the muster the wife gave me the OK finally and I will be there for sure.
    We can have some good discussion about Sheldon!
    Just remember, they had alreay plannded using the herbacide BEFORE I started making posts about Sheldon!Don't make me
    see ya then and thanks
    Pac

Jaybird61
    welcome to fishingtx . That is a handfull of kids there ! We have some great fishing out here in Kingwood at Foster Mills pond for the younguns . My son jeff(KWCF) can put them on a swarm of little catfish that are fun to catch

Pacmansb
    Good to know, they love to fish! I'll have to make time to take them there.
    Much appreciated!
    Shane