Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ?x!#@?

Senior Member Master in FishingTX gator's Avatar
    that cant be it lazy i would owe more money!!!!!!

hey i can take a joke but some people get so upset over jokes what a pity they miss out on laughing. anyone who's in my boat knows that's the most important thing around me is laughing and having fun fishing is extra
    Give me a sense of humor, Lord;
    Give me the grace to see a joke,
    To get some humor out of life,
    And pass it on to other folk.
    Amen!

Senior Member Master in FishingTX
    if you have freckles maybe they were charging you for connecting the dots.....

mikechell
    The prices you've been charged is for the sterilization part of the medical industry. We have always believed that there are antibiotics and alcohols and such things for sterilization of wound areas.
    But the medical profession is still in touch with the old folk medicines. That's why you pay so much for medical procedures ... rubbing salt in the wound to sterilize it.

Ole Bill

Talking

gee gator i go away fer a lil while and you done got yerself in trouble again next time ya cut that leg tell lazya just ta bring ya to the house i got a good sewing machine and i dont charge by the stitch heck i wouldnt charge ya at all well maybe some fried fillets and some hush puppies would do.....

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Good t osee yo uback Bill..

Ok here is my take and my opiniuon only .I dislike the high bills too but think about the time and years that fellow had to go to school to be a docto<>> Your emergency medical people don't make that kind of money but we are the ones who keep you alive til they get you to advanced medical help so it's kindha liek who you gonna call??? Where you gonna go ain't no discount ER's .

LEO a ta major wreck one time was giving me he** over cause i was parked in the middle of the street after a major acccident I was caught up in between. ..he kept rattin and raving and i finally asked do you know who they gonna call when your cruiser winds up wrapped around a tree while you chase some poor drunk down hiway 90?? He looked at me kindah puzzled ,I said "That's right I will be the one coming to patch you up and hopefully keep you alive til you get to the ER", changed his whole outlook towards life as he wrote me teh ticke t,,,, naw jsu tkidding .

Bno tryin gt osteal ur thunder GTAor bu tthe yknwo the ygot us oiver a barrel..

Last Christmass when I severed my fingers with the chainsaw ; my Son .Doc Dan came by and super glued my fingers togetehr , he told me you need to go to the ER have them stiched . WEll father knows best and I did not go ......When my fingers started healing I was pulling plastic out of my hand for a month......

My 2 cents worth!!!!!!!!!!:shower:

i agree Ben since you i know you are highly over paid emt with a chemical background to boot i will pencil you end for well just send me a blank check....................bbbbaaaaahhhhhhh
    i do understand but the problem with the system is if you spend it then your not making a profit so you can justify going up on prices. ever been down to Methodist hospital downtown i love the art work on the walls and the guy playing the baby grand piano in the lunch area is a really nice touch. wonder where that money comes from? yeah i dont really want to go to a hospital in siberra but i wonder why a lot of hospitals have to be so stinking high. i do expect to pay good for service and at the time of a emergency, insurance expects us to say "are you part of my group?" "oh how much is that band aid". well if i ask do you really think i would have gotten a answer they don't know. even the billing dept. don't know til they see what kind of insurance you have. if you pay cash 1 price if you have insurance(a) 1 price insurance (b) another price. all for the same work. that's what gets me the most.
    this was about 20 years ago but a real good friends wife had a baby in Texas women s hospital. the bill came and his part was about $1300 after insurance for a normal birth. problem came when he received a 2nd bill his name but some of the information was different. there was another father that day same name and no insurance and his entire bill was a little over $100 more. i saw the bills. they couldn't give him a explanation.
    im stepping down now
    Amen!

Senior Member Master in FishingTX GILBERT G's Avatar
    my wife worked for a dentist and this is how things were charged for pulling a tooth
    cash $ 80
    Isn $ 150
    govt card $ 250
    so guess who the Doctor would rather pay him
    remember the govt is us
    this is no bull

Quote Originally Posted by GILBERT G View Post
    my wife worked for a dentist and this is how things were charged for pulling a tooth
    cash $ 80
    Isn $ 150
    govt card $ 250
    so guess who the Doctor would rather pay him
    remember the govt is us
    this is no bull
    that's what i'm saying way buy insurance paying 300 a month for in it would be cheaper most of the time (key word most) to just pay cash.
    Amen!

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lazya8838 View Post
    i got it gator ! they charged you by the pound. lmbo
    good one lazya8838. To funny

i got it gator ! they charged you by the pound. lmbo
    good one lazya8838. To funny

some people cant take a joke and get all offended and want things taken off boards but i can its easy just don't take anything personal its just a joke its not what is said its how you take it. now cuss me out over the phone for something i have no control over.....that's a different story
    Amen!