Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where are they???

Member Hooked on FishingTX rasali50's Avatar

My 2 cents

I f this is truly a christian fishing site as our banner depicts then our main focus should be fishing for souls and not just fish primarily. I think that if God has blessed you with a talent of catching fish or jugging that you should use it to His Glory. Used as a tool to befriend people and then introduce them to Christ. Trust me He is still the Catch of the Day!!!!! Always will be!

Not to sure if God or us should be too concerned about what the "other" site did or is doing. If you put Him first in all things ,He promises to take care of the rest. ref. (Matt. 6:33)

Remember : If you catch 'em - He'll clean 'em

ROS
    For I'm not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ!

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme Craig's Avatar
    I like the way you put that rasali50!

Senior Member Master in FishingTX Lou The Fisherman's Avatar
    Excellent post from everyone about fishingtx and what it stands for. Putting a face with the name and getting to know each other a little bit is what it's all about. That is when you really start sharing information and having fun together in the wonderful outdoors that our Good Lord has provided for all of us.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX baitfish's Avatar
    Hope I make it Lou and get the chance to meet everyone.
    If fishing's a sport I'm an athlete![/SIZE]

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    Baitfish You should try and make it to the Muster. The FTX family is like no other. The more we get together the more fun we have. I'm sure Jeff and the jugging crew would like to have someone to have fun at the Catfish Rodeo.

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rasali50 View Post
    I f this is truly a christian fishing site as our banner depicts then our main focus should be fishing for souls and not just fish primarily. I think that if God has blessed you with a talent of catching fish or jugging that you should use it to His Glory. Used as a tool to befriend people and then introduce them to Christ. Trust me He is still the Catch of the Day!!!!! Always will be!

Not to sure if God or us should be too concerned about what the "other" site did or is doing. If you put Him first in all things ,He promises to take care of the rest. ref. (Matt. 6:33)

Remember : If you catch 'em - He'll clean 'em

ROS
    Well put rasali50