Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BEWARE OF UR SURROUNDINGS!

Senior Member Master in FishingTX dbldaddy's Avatar

BEWARE OF UR SURROUNDINGS!

Well, I have a **** of a story for yall! Went to work early so I could get off early, and when I pulled up to the gate at work to open it a blue s10 pickup pulled up behind me and blocked me in. A mexican fella gets out of the passenger side, walks up to my backpassenger door and was looking in trying to open my door. Wen I saw the truck pull up I locked the doors knowing at 2:30 in the morning they couldn't be up to any good. The fella walked up to my front passenger door and tried opening that one too, meanwhile the driver is getting out walking to my truck and I slam my truck in reverse and then the guy on my passenger side starts beating on my window. I almost slammed their truck then pulled forward and took off. They jumped in their truck and chased me. I lost them and called my wife knowing the cops wouldn't do anything. I rode around trying to kill time waiting till someone else showed up. As I was riding around I decided to go back and see if anyone showed up. Nope,not yet, so I was gonna go to the store and get a drink to start the day. As I did, they drove past me again. I decided my life wasn't worth a couple hundred bucks so I came home. (Of course my wife had a lot to do with me coming home) moral of the story is: watch EVERYTHING and everyone around u. B observant!
    P.S. If I would have had my concealed handgun license I would have shot them both out of pure fear and adrenaline.

gator gar
    A mad man can't beat a scared man. A scared man is dangerous. I wish you would have had your license to carry and would have shot both of them.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX GILBERT G's Avatar
    I would have 2 dead MEZKINS ON THE DRIVEWAY
    I also get to work early and had confrontations with unknows and I pull my GUN I can pay a fine

Senior Member Master in FishingTX willie's Avatar
    glad your ok. this is the exact reason i got my chl. i also got my wife, m-i-l, and f-i-l to get theres. its the best sense of security i have ever owned. you still need to call to cops and let them know the details so they can keep an eye out in the general area.
    theres room for all gods creatures,
    right next to the mashed taters.

Obsessed Jugging Addict Master in FishingTX kingwoodcatfisherman's Avatar
    That's a crazy story . I hate the month before christmas as far as thefts . I noticed someone tried to break into to my truck the othernight . Mike you are welcome to borrow my 44 or 357 . Let me know about that class ... I'll take with you .

I was robbed at gun point before by two black guys in July of 2006 . That is what started me fishing and making the most of everyday .
    Last edited by kingwoodcatfisherman; 12-12-2009 at 05:14 AM.
    A bad day fishing is better than a great day working ! :fart:

Live your life to the fullest !! That way when you die, the preacher doesn't have to lie.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX luckydog's Avatar
    I know the law has changed you can have a pistol in your car for your protection. Don't drive drunk or commit a crime with a gun in the car. I agree with mike, nowdays you have to be aware. God bless and keep your powder dry.

Senior Member FishingTX Accomplished Angler Malibu78's Avatar
    I always carry a gun. I have not taken the time to get a chl but will deal with the consequenses later. I feel my life and my famlies is more important than a piece of paper. I have never had to pull it out and hope I never do.

ribmaster
    i got my chl too its the bill of rights

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    CHL or not Pack some heat or some Rocky Road !!! I'd rather have 12 try me than 6 carry me !!!

Oh my God wha twould people think , who cares you're alive !!!!!!!!!

MAny years ag obefore CHL I was aopproached by some young cats in DAllas traffic light about 0200 in the morning , he reached for my pass door as i raised the old military 45 acp revolevr t ohis nose .I never seen anyone rund tah tfast ,screem please don shoot mistah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What gives them the right to take our hard earned money and stuff??
    Rock and Roll!
    Sawed off single barrel 12 ga shotun gets alot of respect , 18" barrel 26" overall, carried one for years laid real nice unde my fron tseat

http://www.judiciary.state.nj.us/cha...y/weapons2.htm

Sidewinder
    Last edited by Gentleben; 12-12-2009 at 08:30 AM.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    WHy is it always meskins and blacks anyone ever been robbed by a white guy??

Quote Originally Posted by kingwoodcatfisherman View Post
    That's a crazy story . I hate the month before christmas as far as thefts . I noticed someone tried to break into to my truck the othernight . Mike you are welcome to borrow my 44 or 357 . Let me know about that class ... I'll take with you .

I was robbed at gun point before by two black guys in July of 2006 . That is what started me fishing and making the most of everyday .