Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How about them Texans&Cowbuoys?

Senior Member Master in FishingTX GILBERT G's Avatar
    _ AINT NO STOP`N THE SAINTS

Senior Member Master in FishingTX Lou The Fisherman's Avatar
    The Saints are going to the Super B.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX dbldaddy's Avatar
    Choke choke choke! I hate new orleans. My work took me there a few times. Talk about selfish o poor me attitude. They all want handouts. Some of my family lives on the outskirts of new orleans(nicer part of town) and he says ppl there still live off of the gov't and aren't afraid to say they r gonna continue to live off the gov't

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    "ppl there still live off of the gov't and aren't afraid to say they r gonna continue to live off the gov'tg Oversiteas, bad management. Nothing new and its been going on for years. If the banks, GM, and Chrysler are dong it why not the citizens. whatever those people are drawing its a small drop in the bucket to the TRILLIONS the big boys are milking it for.
    I'd live off the gov. also if I knew how, but being as I can't even get disability or nuttin else, I'll just keep fishin' till I croak.
    I do hope its the NO Can'ts year, been a long dry spell.
    Remember this is Pro Feetball, the new entertainment trying to dethrone Wrasslin.
    Jackie Kennedy
    Jackie Kennedy Fishing Guide

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

www.jackiekennedyfishingguide.com

Scotta
    Hey now I was born in new orleans! Let's not stereotype the whole city! I personally know an older couple that lost everything and came to Houston and started new business! There will always be good and bad in everything! Like music, there is good rock and bad rock! Good rap and bad rap! Anyway, drew brees deserves a ring. Bush needs to wait though! You have to be acting a fool to get banned from the playboy mansion. I mean really! He didn't just get asked to leave; he got barred

Wow, didn't know that. That's pretty bad. Never heard of anyone gettin kicked out of the mansion

Scotta
    I'm sure arrogance was involved

Senior Member Master in FishingTX
    Believe it or not, both the Texans and the Cowboys won their games this week.

By the way, the Cowboys beat the Saints, which few of you believed could happen.

Saints lost?!?!?! SWEET!

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    How do the cowbouy beat the teams that are good and let those little nuthin' one slap em around.
    Jackie Kennedy
    Jackie Kennedy Fishing Guide

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

www.jackiekennedyfishingguide.com