Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: its a boy or a girl.

Scotta

its a boy or a girl.

Guess the old cannon isn't shooting blanks just yet. Bethany is pregnant. Guess I had to fill the time somehow while not working for a year. Lol. I joke but for some reason im proud and didn't do anything noble just.......anyway, she is due in August. Good ting for this Russian trip because she is high maintenance and couldn't imagine the child being anything but. First Rockstar then....guess God was paving the way. I just got a call from NOV about going to Columbia later this year. Gonna be a dog gone good year brothers and sisters.

WhataMitch
    CONGRATULATIONS! If I'm not mistaken, judgeing from other post i've read of yours, this will be your first of many.?

Scotta
    Yes this will be my first. Guess I will have to ft a scooter cause I will be 59 when he or she turns 18. Ouch! Time to.retire and fish. Got a.whole new set of goals now.

The Pit Master Moderator Master in FishingTX Bigl's Avatar

Smile

Scott I was 60 when my youngest turned 18.
    Life still goes on

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    Congrats Scott. Soon a mini Scott running around.
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508

HawgHunter
    HE77 YEAH!!!! Congrates Bro....Embrace and enjoy it, kids change your life in ways you couldn't imaging in your wildest dreams!!!! I have 4 and regrete nothing while I look forward to everything.

Again, congratulations Scott.

Scotta
    Hawg hunter I needed to hear that. Thanks bro. For real. I think I have a tear.

chuckman1983
    Awesome deal Scotta! All I hope for is you have a healthy boy/girl, and he/she loves being on the water with Daddy!

Senior Member Master in FishingTX katjim00's Avatar
    Congrats...I guess there was really not much else to do where you were working at. So you putting a ring on the finger or are you keeping it simple and staying single but together. Good luck it is a ride for a lifetime.

Obsessed Jugging Addict Master in FishingTX kingwoodcatfisherman's Avatar
    Congrats !!! Looks like your life will be going a different direction soon ! Enjoy your sleep for now !!
    A bad day fishing is better than a great day working ! :fart:

Live your life to the fullest !! That way when you die, the preacher doesn't have to lie.