Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Our New Boat

Royal Loyal Member FishingTX Angler Supreme TexasT's Avatar
    What did you like about the Crestliner vs the Tracker? Just curious.
    Take it easy on me.......Im new to this stuff!

Senior Member Master in FishingTX Metalcutterr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasT View Post
    What did you like about the Crestliner vs the Tracker? Just curious.
    The Crestliner seems more stable. I cant believe how much my wife move around in the Crestliner she didnt like moving around in the tracker.
    Also the tracker was to much boat for me to go fishing alone - My wife didnt like getting in and out of the tracker - she didnt like driving the tracker she said the steering didnt work right, even after I put a new steering cable.
    Now with the Crestliner she backs the boat off the trailer and drives it on the trailer.
    For me going fishing is just about getting outdoors. Catching fish is just a bonus.

Royal Loyal Member FishingTX Angler Supreme TexasT's Avatar
    OK, I can understand that. I was just curious because my first boat was a Ranger Reatta 20' fish and ski. It was a very nice boat, but for me it was really hard to get around in. I mean the boat was great, it was me because of having weak legs and sore knees. Anyway, I sold it to a good guy that now lives on Luces Bayou and goes by the name of Topcat on the forums. He and his wife fish for bass alot and really enjoy the boat. I ended up with a center console 22' bay boat , as you can see in my avatar, and can get around in it just fine.
    I know you and your wife will both enjoy the Crestliner. Hope to see you again soon. We met once or twice during a muster they used to have. It would be nice to have another and I'm sure they will when it cools off a little.
    Enjoy the boat and catch a bunch of fish!
    Take it easy on me.......Im new to this stuff!

Senior Member FishingTX Skilled Angler bob w's Avatar
    the way to go David .you did well.Hope to sell my Pontoon soon so i can get another ride a little smaller.Good luck,hope to see you soon at luces.