Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: maturing, aging or getting old

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar

maturing, aging or getting old

It has to stop sommers but dang if I know where or when it will be. This getting old ain't for wimps and gets more difficult as time goes on. Just another ache here and a hurting over yonder. Can't reach down like I once did, have trouble swinging my leg up over small obstacles, reaching up is difficult and reaching up and back at the same time, near impossible. Just a word of warning to the younger fellows enjoy the pain free years before it creeps up on ya. All in all I'm thankful for the things I've been able to do and hope to keep enjoying them even in a more painful way.
    Jackie Kennedy
    Jackie Kennedy Fishing Guide

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

www.jackiekennedyfishingguide.com

Senior Member Master in FishingTX GILBERT G's Avatar
    My gramps once told me there's only one thing worst than Poor painful yrs...its. . Old painful yrs
    God Be With You

Senior Member Master in FishingTX luckydog's Avatar
    I do try to get through the day with a smile on my face. Other people have to wonder why he is so happy ? Smiles and happiness come with the knowledge of my love of God. Keep him close, minor pains and ache's will pass.

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    Yes they pass from my back to my hip and leg then back to something else. I grin and bear it all time, but it's not as easy as it once was.
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    JK I am in the same boat,if i had knowi was going to reach this old age of 66 i would have too better care of myself and afetr going back to work i can atest i is shre ,,,,Good thing is i im working the Warden aint working on her retirment home and she as her insurance ........Praise God !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jackiekennedyfishingguide.com View Post
    Yes they pass from my back to my hip and leg then back to something else. I grin and bear it all time, but it's not as easy as it once was.

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    Aches and pain and getting old ??? What is that? Let me Google it. Bawhahaha. Jk.
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508

You soon know grashopper, and it not be fun!
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Jackie I believe ya.

I will say you and Ben still get around and do more than some of the guys I know.
    They are a bunch of stickiest and excuse having guys I know.
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.

When I was younger, a long time ago, I had many excuses but in fact it was just an excuse for being drunk, pill up, or hung over from whatever combination I ingested the nights or days before. I now look back and ask why. I would go thru the half heart motions of doing my job, but in reality just a waste to myself and everyone else. How I made it out, well only God knows because I sure had many opportunities to check out. Being makes for a hard life, even more so when you add in being hard headed.
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

The excuses I'm talking about is them getting out of work.

When I was younger I didn't need an excuse to get drunk. I just got drunk. Hehe.