Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4678910 LastLast

Thread: Feb. gathering, attendees and numbers

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Ok :shock: just was ah thinking, would not be ah stinking :lol:

Senior Member Master in FishingTX waterspout's Avatar
    I have a ?? for yall..........

WHO ORDERED THE SNOW FOR THIS WEEKEND!!! RAIN AND FREEZE'N IT MAY AS WELL BE SNOW :silly: I guess I'll have to break out the goose hunting clothes :cry: 8) :lol:
    The fish are in the water!

medulla762
    The weather liars have been WRONG the past two weekends...5 to 10 mph winds my @$$...!!!

Maybe they will be wrong this weekend and the sun will show but I'm not going to count on it.

Thin Water Tracker

wrong this weekend

Looks like we’ll be working on those Cats in the rain. I’ll have to dig out the rain gear. Should the flowing water help the cat fishing? They showed in the paper that they cut the flow back at t the dam’ to 0.50 I bet it didn’t stay there long.

For the last few year I have taken much stock in what the weather me have to say when it comes to rain. I get my beetle out and see what she doing.

Let see she got socks on and running a round the out side edge of the match box. Wait she has her sunglass out but not on so we could see the sun peek out some time in the next three days. I would say it going to be cold but just a little wet this weekend.

Hay she can be that far off. The way these weather men have been calling it lately I think their beetles are sick or something.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX waterspout's Avatar
    The best weather info is the

Indian weather rock
    1) If it's wet ,it's raining!
    2) If its throwing a shadow, it's sunny out!
    3) If it's cold, it's cold out!
    4) If it's real hot, It's hot out!
    5) If it's white,it's snowing out!
    6) If it's not throwing a shadow and not wet, it's just cloudy!
    7) If it has ice on it, it's sleeting out!
    and finally,8If it's going round and round in circle, You better hide fast,Tornado is here!
    The fish are in the water!

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    watching the reports, some say ran, some say partly cloudy and some say sunny, I say, come on out and lets fish.
    Mudcat and Myself will be leaving the dock about 0900 to set the first set of jugs out,
    Medulla, i will be there at daylight to help with the grill and stuff.
    My deckahnd will be at the marina to help evryone as they arrive. His name is Brian,

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    sorry everyone but the boss has spoken and she said its going to be to cold for the kids she did say I could attend the next one let me know how it goes

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Another one bites the dirt , ah Jeff we gonna miss you but you right it gonna be cold , that 's why we are ready to ........this is not for evryone but it is for anyone , we'll catch you on the next one maybe April will have more suitable , human weather :lol: :shock: BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

cherylrw
    Ben if you see this I wont be coming til tomorrow and thats if there is NO snow LOL..Tara is getting over a respitory infection so I wont be staying all night just want to make an appearance and bring the bumper stickers and stuff.

Nine Lives
    Stopped by to meet some of the guys today. If anyone else that is going to BJ's this weekend, some scrap plywood or boards to walk on would come in handy. Also, bring several extra pair of dry socks, you'll be glad you did. Several fish already caught by 3pm Friday. I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures on the board, when we get back into town on Monday.

Have fun